Bugs on Chinese P server

12/23/2008 03:21 InfamousNoone#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by :zing: View Post
ive played co 5 years, PS i forgot the gard thing -,-
If from way down south, South America. You're a disgrace to people from the 'south'. Your my ideal definition for 'moron'.
12/23/2008 04:01 :zing:#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by InfamousNoone View Post
If from way down south, South America. You're a disgrace to people from the 'south'. Your my ideal definition for 'moron'.
why don't you go screw your self im from Alabama and 1 your the disgrace.
act like an adult not like a Little kid with a dildo up your ass grow up,
life ant all abut you trying to down people fuck off if it is no one cares.
12/23/2008 04:56 InfamousNoone#18
Quote:
why don't you go screw your self im from Alabama and 1 your the disgrace. I beg to differ just on competence level.
act like an adult not like a Little kid with a dildo up your ass grow up, ... Does anybody else read something hypocritical?
life ant all abut you trying to down people Yes, it isn't. However truthful non-biased criticism from someone could help someone improve them self. fuck off if it is no one cares. [b]I see a lot of people caring the way you type, as your defining yourself as a moron, another lecher and another incompetent person in this section.
I coughed once.
12/23/2008 08:38 stephanyd#19
Quote:
Bugs on chinise server-items sumtimes cant move em out your bag
Dc a lot
npcs all dif spots
mall items are highter what thay say
no gard at rb
tg dont work
dont clike on 2 rb stone ital vansh

maybe more ill keep adding XD
Hey zing.... you're playing on my server and i know that is wron... all working good here, we have rb guards. If guards are in diff spots it is cause that server is the chinese one...lmao... if TG don't work, use offline TG. I use client 5069 and i can dro items from inventory ... if it DC alot it is maybe because i restart server often to see if my translations works correctly.

BTW i'll make a client from mine so all players will have same as me... just be patient...it is Christmast time... i have a life too,not only 24/7 on it;)
12/23/2008 15:20 becko713#20
its DC alot because he jumb on Market there is Unknow spot if you jumb there you will dis because in Chinese Server there is some thing is there

About TG you have to fix TG Npcs place
and fix TG Teleport Number X and Y make it like CO

if you can't DropItem Sell it :D
and if you need to test if Rb Guard work or not Spell it use COmmand and you will see

the right client is 5065

NO one Told me my English is bad because i Know
12/23/2008 15:20 becko713#21
its DC alot because he jumb on Market there is Unknow spot if you jumb there you will dis because in Chinese Server there is some thing is there

and if you need to test if Rb Guard work or not Spell it use COmmand and you will see

the right client is 5065

12/24/2008 00:30 :zing:#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephanyd View Post
Hey zing.... you're playing on my server and i know that is wron... all working good here, we have rb guards. If guards are in diff spots it is cause that server is the chinese one...lmao... if TG don't work, use offline TG. I use client 5069 and i can dro items from inventory ... if it DC alot it is maybe because i restart server often to see if my translations works correctly.

BTW i'll make a client from mine so all players will have same as me... just be patient...it is Christmast time... i have a life too,not only 24/7 on it;)
XD jep best admin.you are,
12/24/2008 00:32 :zing:#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by becko713 View Post

the right client is 5065

yea wach how you spell bunch off asshole out here,
XD
12/24/2008 02:00 justprownage#24
<Editted by Hiyoal>
12/28/2008 07:32 Hiyoal#25
@justprownage

Please watch how you post. Dont flame.
Post Editted.

Hiyoal