Help creating an account.

06/11/2012 20:00 isanpum#1
Well, I need a help creating accounts since I'm from Latin-America and we can't create new accounts. So I need someone to create to me an account on alaplaya and call it on s4 [C]aracolitos. (male)

If you can please, I need it u.u And also, if you create it, I'll give combi to you with that account. I just need you to create the alaplaya account and the s4 account and make the tutorial, because I cant do it here u.u Please? :(
06/11/2012 21:12 PŠPplą’ər#2
Give me an email and i will do it for you.
06/11/2012 21:51 iMUPLAYER#3
"Good Espers,
We regret to inform you that due to legal reasons, S4 League is no longer available for South America and Egypt. Therefore, no access to new accounts.

For now is all the information under our control, when more details will be notified in the same way."

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]