[ATHENS]WTS lvl82 INT hybrid Chracter 2:1 For serious buyers

12/11/2008 09:53 mani645#1
I am selling a level 82 2int :1str *female hybrid character* on Athens server with current percentage on 19 %.BEST with spear on hand This character was very well known in the server. I left playing silkroad therefore I thought over selling this character off to someone trust worthy.Reason for to quit “ I spent more time on sro than on study”:P

Facts about the character:
1- This character has a unique name nothing like 0o00 or repetive digits*
2- Its level 82 and 18 % masteries farmed till
LIGHT: 78 ,FIRE: 78,COLD 60,HEUSKAL:81 That’s the current maximum masteries farmed
3- The character comes with Two pets
4- Good reputation on Silk about 450 dollars already spent on it, therefore botting Doesn’t matter to much on it.i-e getting banned
5- Pure hybrid since level 1 i-e “ 2 int, 1 str”
6- A LEVEL 80 WOLf

ABOUT THE set:
This character has a feasible set for good farming
A level 80 +4 Spear
79+4 protector head, 81+4 shoulder, 80+4 hand, 78+4 boots, 81+4 chest, 80+4 tasset
Both rings 80+3
Earring and necklace 78+4, 80+4.

The character also comes with ANGEL WING DRESS THAT increases its Stats Hp150, damage 5% attack rating etc. a hat , and a Gold dragon flag!.

FOR THE REST YOU CAN DISCUSS WITH ME over at my MSN : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Add me
SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY PLEASE. “ SCAMS STAY AWAY”

PRICE:300 $ slightly negotiable
Mode of payment: Western Union only. =>

YOU will get account information, secret question, and answer Only When you send me the payment and when I confirm it.I won’t risk the account to get scammed anyways.

The character is perfectly Grown, and its very hard to kill as compared to Pure Ints.And does a lot more damage with a relative physical attack and magical.

“And I am going to give you 170 ISRO BOT CREDITS FREE WITH IT”

Yes, if you are interested Do email me OR add me over on my msn. I will definitely look forward to talk to you.
Screens can be taken over at my msn.
12/30/2008 13:32 mani645#2
This account is for sale on urgent basis/ i am leaving for further studies in China therefore i am selling this account Please Put down your offers Or contact me on My MSN yimalwayzdbest @ hotmail.com

..Please Put offers around 300 bucks Price can be a bit negotiable, although i've spent 450 dollars over silk on this character ...