please help me to find the right value of Int DFT when im using Normal DFT the value is A6 08 but when i change my weapon i cant find A6 08 please help me
launcher and FT's have a different value, well afaik.Quote:
I guess he wants to say that when he scan his Intense DFT he can find A6 08 but when he try to scan a Normal DFT, he can't find the A6 08.
btw,do launchers and FT have the same code for changing it's ASPD?
sorry,but I haven't tried using speedhack on FTs..:D
Maybe he's using a DFT with fast atack speed, and now he now have an Intense DFT, he cant do the speed hack coz he cant find the A8 08 value for the atack speed of the Int DFTQuote:
Originally Posted by xypieI guess he wants to say that when he scan his Intense DFT he can find A6 08 but when he try to scan a Normal DFT, he can't find the A6 08.
btw,do launchers and FT have the same code for changing it's ASPD?
sorry,but I haven't tried using speedhack on FTs..