Conquer Password Cryptographer

05/30/2012 07:10 dego4ever#1
After discovery new "DHKey", ;)
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

now, anyone can help to figure out password crypto ?
05/30/2012 07:17 Zeroxelli#2
Don't quite understand what you're asking..
05/30/2012 10:02 _DreadNought_#3
He's bypassed having to have a valid user/pass combo therefor bypassing the password encryption, and logging into the lastest patches, just that isnt viable by any means for an actual server, and now he was the new password crypto, I'm going to save you the time and assure you, you WONT get it. It hasn't bee released, those who do have it have turned down many offers of thousands of pounds, umm, Good luck!
05/30/2012 10:38 dego4ever#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by _DreadNought_ View Post
He's bypassed having to have a valid user/pass combo therefor bypassing the password encryption, and logging into the lastest patches, just that isnt viable by any means for an actual server, and now he was the new password crypto, I'm going to save you the time and assure you, you WONT get it. It hasn't bee released, those who do have it have turned down many offers of thousands of pounds, umm, Good luck!
aha, :(
thanks.
but is there a person sell it ?
05/30/2012 11:34 Korvacs#5
No one will sell it untill the next encryption change occurs in all likelihood, that's how these things are done usually.
05/30/2012 12:03 dego4ever#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korvacs View Post
No one will sell it untill the next encryption change occurs in all likelihood, that's how these things are done usually.
ops :(
05/30/2012 14:00 _DreadNought_#7
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dego4ever View Post
ops :(
Exactly what korvacs said, Anybody who has broken it wouldn't sell it, and has refused to already, your best off trying to break it yourself.

And if you start dec'ing bot sources, CoAI, CoGen nor Chrome has it in the source ;)
05/30/2012 15:03 I don't have a username#8
So how did you "discover".. I mean leaked it? Cogen source, aye?
05/30/2012 15:04 Korvacs#9
Im pretty sure earlier his first post said he got it from the leaked cogen source, if you can even call it that.
05/30/2012 16:51 { Angelius }#10
Quote:
I will... but for the right price :)
05/30/2012 20:17 pro4never#11
You don't really need the new password crypt.

You can hook the client and overwrite it. There are a number of people who have done it that way (including impulse and hybrid). Yes, it's ideal to have the full proper new encryption but it's still quite private and therefor difficult to obtain. You're far more likely to find someone willing to sell/help you with simply overwriting the new encryption.
05/30/2012 22:12 _DreadNought_#12
Quote:
Originally Posted by { Angelius } View Post
I will... but for the right price :)
You have it?
05/31/2012 07:41 KraHen#13
Am I the only one around here who really doesn`t care about pw encryptions?
05/31/2012 07:58 Spirited#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by KraHen View Post
Am I the only one around here who really doesn`t care about pw encryptions?
Nope. I think it's ridiculous how people beg like this. I've always been happy with the patch I've managed to accomplish on my own. It's sad that most people here can't feel accomplished without leeching off of the work of others. Perhaps they should step up so their goals are within reach.
05/31/2012 08:07 Zeroxelli#15
If I remember right, it's not hard at all to patch the client in OllyDBG so that it doesn't encrypt/decrypt the password. It's just about finding where the JMP is and NOPing it. But I guess that's too hard for people lol