Just a little help please !

12/05/2008 23:40 Vichko0o#1
Hello guys ! I'm new here !!! I've been playing lineage almost 3 years i think ... (sry my english sux") Well i need something like l2radar or hInGame for interlude! I read all threads here and i download everything i can, but they didnt work and i dont have idea why ... i play in l2dex.eu ! If u have something which show hp/mp items etc on hero or hp/aggro on mobs and levels etc things can u share it with us please, i will be greatful if u can share some safe cheat/walker or whatever for this server cus i'm tired of doing the same thing in every server for 3 years! I just need something that will helps/improves my game and make leveling easy or something like this (i hope someone understands me :D ) ... So please help me if u can! (i'm using windows vista ultimate if that's make some different )
Thanks !!!!!
12/06/2008 00:05 oracle67#2
L2Walker, L2NET, Sniffer and L2Helper works on Interlude.
Use "search" and post if nothing compatible.
12/06/2008 00:22 Vichko0o#3
Nothing work on interlude. I read only for C4 or C5 or kamael .... If there is someone who can test the server which one of these "L2Walker, L2NET, Sniffer and L2Helper" works on my server and explain me how to use them (cus i'm kinda new with computer stuff) i will be very greatful! Sorry for being such a "retard" but i dont understand anything about hacks/cheats/exploits/bugs etc!
12/06/2008 01:05 emir0n#4
look l2dex is protected against bots
and anyway u should make some research yourself before u are making some requests about something and asking some1 for a full explanation about something u rly dont understand is just funny
sry but its like it is

moved,warning