Buying a Source

12/06/2008 00:49 -Reflexis-#16
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTFoRK View Post
O.O I hate the sources released out there,They are kinda hmm Nooby o.0?
well i hope for you that you will download that source and then go try to get mobs moving and coding all npcs and you have a nice source, you can ask on this forum for help when you have questions and you will spare your christmass money and you can buy something nice from it

i hope that you will first try it (btw its a ini source so if you can make a good source from it you can make a good and nice project with a few friends of you)
12/06/2008 00:56 tao4229#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by -FireBlaze- View Post
well i hope for you that you will download that source and then go try to get mobs moving and coding all npcs and you have a nice source, you can ask on this forum for help when you have questions and you will spare your christmass money and you can buy something nice from it

i hope that you will first try it (btw its a ini source so if you can make a good source from it you can make a good and nice project with a few friends of you)
Hate to break it to you, but that's hadesets first source. It's less efficient than his second one, although it may be more stable.

(Hadeset = Tanel(NOT tanelipe, two different people) = LOTF maker)
12/06/2008 01:00 -Reflexis-#18
Quote:
Originally Posted by tao4229 View Post
Hate to break it to you, but that's hadesets first source. It's less efficient than his second one, although it may be more stable.

(Hadeset = Tanel(NOT tanelipe, two different people) = LOTF maker)
oh okay but he can learn alot if hes trying to fix the major bugs in that source and he can learn more if he is askin on epvp for help because like he said hes a beginner but i dont know that source i only know what i read from the comments of people, just wanted to help him:p
12/06/2008 02:11 ahmadinho12#19
"wtf Are you 2 Talking about ?"

Im your father.;)
12/06/2008 10:01 _Emme_#20
I COULD sell you my source,but I wont. Its not really mine either,but its fairly not the creator of it,since I recoded and added a bunch. Example how my source is:

KinshiCO kB usage : 31.000
Original LOTF kB usage : 25.000
This source I got kB usage : 3500

CPU is way lower too and its not messy. Its really orginazed and good coded.
Just felt like showing off.
;)
12/06/2008 16:58 adz06676#21
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmeTheCoder View Post
I COULD sell you my source,but I wont. Its not really mine either,but its fairly not the creator of it,since I recoded and added a bunch. Example how my source is:

KinshiCO kB usage : 31.000
Original LOTF kB usage : 25.000
This source I got kB usage : 3500

CPU is way lower too and its not messy. Its really orginazed and good coded.
Just felt like showing off.
;)
are you buzzing over that? :confused:
09/21/2011 13:13 samirgy#22
shalalalallalala !!!!
09/21/2011 13:13 BaussHacker#23
Quote:
Originally Posted by samirgy View Post
shalalalallalala !!!!
Thank you for such an informative post. My life is finally complete.
09/21/2011 14:41 F i n c h i#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by samirgy View Post
shalalalallalala !!!!
Wasn't necessary to bump old threads...
Just saying.