ZoomHack software that is not a file Rar please ?

05/27/2012 22:53 Rayfi#1
I am looking for a link where the software ZoomHack is not a rar file.

I is not found on this forum and also the rar file does not work on my PC so please send me (if you can) a link where the software "ZoomHack" is not a file .rar .

Thank you in advance
05/27/2012 23:04 seerhan#2
download Winrar, or 7Zip they will unrar the rar file
05/27/2012 23:27 ImSpicy#3
I lol'd
05/27/2012 23:53 DXStriker#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayfi View Post
I am looking for a link where the software ZoomHack is not a rar file.

I is not found on this forum and also the rar file does not work on my PC so please send me (if you can) a link where the software "ZoomHack" is not a file .rar .

Thank you in advance
Hey Rayfi,
Here is my Zoomhack I released today! It has an automatic update function and is working for the latest Patch(Darius). Heres the link to the thread :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And here the download as .exe file : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You need the latest version of Microsoft .Net framework to use this Hack!

greez DXStriker
05/28/2012 16:37 Rayfi#5
DXStriker: Thanks for the download link, but when I go to the menu and I click on the button "on" an error happens.

Could you help me a moment please?

Please help me :(
05/28/2012 17:03 ghost18#6
you need to start the game and then hit ON
05/28/2012 17:33 DXStriker#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost18 View Post
you need to start the game and then hit ON
Thats it!
05/29/2012 15:19 lkjfds1#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by DXStriker View Post
Hey Rayfi,
Here is my Zoomhack I released today! It has an automatic update function and is working for the latest Patch(Darius). Heres the link to the thread :[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

And here the download as .exe file : [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

You need the latest version of Microsoft .Net framework to use this Hack!

greez DXStriker
da best!:)