gameguard bypass

12/04/2008 04:10 bubbaluv#1
does anyone have a trick or file to bypass game guard

or does anyone know of an emu that will work now in rappelz now the pixel bots have been killed
12/04/2008 04:56 RICANPAPI_16#2
yeah i have notice that rappelz dnt run hackshield anymore looks like they changed to gamguard. maybe easier to hack then hackshield.. maybe a good thing :)
12/04/2008 20:04 radenryan#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
yeah i have notice that rappelz dnt run hackshield anymore looks like they changed to gamguard. maybe easier to hack then hackshield.. maybe a good thing :)
Not really GG is more difficult to hack.

PM me or post message if somebody finds a solution pls. ty in advanced
12/04/2008 22:00 RICANPAPI_16#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by radenryan View Post
Not really GG is more difficult to hack.

PM me or post message if somebody finds a solution pls. ty in advanced

lol but most game us GG people make loads of hacks for...
12/04/2008 23:09 radenryan#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by RICANPAPI_16 View Post
lol but most game us GG people make loads of hacks for...
The difference is. Gameguard is a Rootkit. Hackshield is not. The second is, GG is sending packages to the server and game server. Which in their time compare both with each other. But u are right. it is hackable. But more difficult than hackshield. Try to google abit about the matter and u'll see it ur self, in the comparison mentioned.

Gunz, maplestory and some other games got it figured out. Rappelz is next. So let we all do our best.
12/04/2008 23:58 samus151#6
is like flyff, the GG can be bypass we only need try
12/05/2008 00:00 samus151#7
flyff is easy to bypass and the rappelz gg is the same
12/05/2008 00:25 leetrose#8
i just saw the first rappelz hack on youtube

this one is the first ever ive seen, is a speed hack ,it seems game guard is weak againts hacks

now rappelz can be hacked.. yay
12/05/2008 03:09 RICANPAPI_16#9
WELL I HOPE so more hacks for this game since this thread seems dead. not many people play rappelz and i think is a good game i got lvl 130 champion and lvl 108 summoner.so i hope some new hack/bot can come soon :)
12/05/2008 10:05 Battisti#10
It wasnt a hack. it was a GM-Speed buff. Look at the video - comments
12/05/2008 11:22 radenryan#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by samus151 View Post
flyff is easy to bypass and the rappelz gg is the same
Unfortunately this was posted before the update. 1 day before the update to be exact. I've seen it to.

i have contacted the poster just incase.
12/05/2008 11:42 raedon#12
Guys, i was tried to bypass rappelz, i could make that gamguard not load/run, but the game is stuck in loading screen.

radenryan, i dont know this about gg i can try diferent things.

Guys, you handle english and german best than me, if u find a post or articule about hw to make a bypass for flyff or anyone pls tellme.

Well be defeat it.
12/05/2008 18:36 ravager1987#13
Quote:
Originally Posted by raedon View Post
Guys, i was tried to bypass rappelz, i could make that gamguard not load/run, but the game is stuck in loading screen.

radenryan, i dont know this about gg i can try diferent things.

Guys, you handle english and german best than me, if u find a post or articule about hw to make a bypass for flyff or anyone pls tellme.

Well be defeat it.

that is what i was thinking earlier, i went to flyff forum, and appearenly they foudn a way to bypass the Gameguard, but i couldnt understand german....:confused:

and im also wondering if the "rev" of gameguard between rappelz and flyff is them same? we can prob figure out something out of it
12/05/2008 18:48 raedon#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravager1987 View Post
that is what i was thinking earlier, i went to flyff forum, and appearenly they foudn a way to bypass the Gameguard, but i couldnt understand german....:confused:

and im also wondering if the "rev" of gameguard between rappelz and flyff is them same? we can prob figure out something out of it
Maybe by the same vercion of gameguard, pls post the url to this german forum, maby can helpme. ty
12/06/2008 07:09 ravager1987#15
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

welll... its basically the same forum but different block, i dont understand german so dont really know what are their progress so far.....