Editing Language

05/24/2012 14:48 Only1one88#1
Hi Guys, i play at 777 Last Chaos but unfotunally i am Italian... I translate all Game with a Editor Hex and Last Chaos Developer Studio. But i have a problem, i cant Translate the Shop!! The file is "catalog.lod".... can anyone give me a program for translate it? Like Developer Studio because Developer Studio dont open that file... its too hard translate all whit an HexEditor... i Need something like Developer Studio for "catalog_ger.lod"....

Can anyone help me?

Thanks for all ^^
05/24/2012 14:51 Inaktivo#2
I think you have to translate the Items, because the Shop picks only the IDs from the Items and the textures and names from the client.
You have to translate the item_all.lod!
05/24/2012 14:54 Only1one88#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AxeTemptation View Post
I think you have to translate the Items, because the Shop picks only the IDs from the Items and the textures and names from the client.
You have to translate the item_all.lod!

WOW.. item all i can translate it ^^ its very easy wiht Developer Studio.. i try to make this and i let you know :)

Thanks for the fast answer ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PS:
ok i try... u.u

It doesn't change! ç___ç I think there is a little editor for catalog_ger.lod, Anyone have a good idea???

Thanks and Regards :handsdown:
05/24/2012 18:13 VisionEP1#4
It think its wrong,
you should try it with a
catalog3 editor
hat einen zum download
05/24/2012 19:20 Inaktivo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by VisionEP1 View Post
It think its wrong,
you should try it with a
catalog3 editor
hat einen zum download
On Destiny LC it works!
I translated NOT the cataloge.lod!
(Auf Englisch, damit der Threadersteller es auch versteht :P )