[WTS] War Supplies Bot

05/22/2012 23:25 ~Back~#1
I am going to sell a War Supplies Bot.
Which is probably one of the best Bots ingame to get fast Money.

I did NOT create this bot. Its from Enrico from GR, he allowed me to sell his Bot, you can ask him if you want ;3.

The Bot runs Auspicious Beginnings and end the Quest. So you get 5War Supplies each run. 1 run = around 7mins

I cant rly say how much you get in 24hours cause i used 4 Accounts at the same time. But 4accounts = 250e/24h for me. So its kinda nice.
You get alot of Platin too cause finishing the quest gives Platin.
Someone said its around 600k/24h.



Youtube Video: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Payments:
Ektos: 300e
€ : 15€
I accept Paypal (prefer payment via Gift or Donation)
Or PSC
05/23/2012 12:21 Acid#2
#Re-opened

Seems like he has the rights to resell.
06/04/2012 21:10 ~Back~#3
uo
06/12/2012 04:03 ~Back~#4
up

up
08/02/2012 02:33 ichzoggen#5
hat den mal einer gekauft?