Quote:
Originally Posted by Bornholm View Post
lol you like boobs of a pixel char wtf :D
I love booth, ranger does good crit and ele some ele dmg lol :p

@ WTF-imdoinyamom

he should what...........? :D
Sorcs ftw...
05/23/2012 12:24 Kleparnik#17
Here is your answer [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/23/2012 12:39 Blaster3000#18
yeah yeah Drakan FTW ;)
05/23/2012 22:32 Airsal#19
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF-imdoinyamom View Post
I'm not being offended or anything like that but just to mention, those 3 points you say are negative for a player

If you dont have the time to lvl your char and you love to play the game, would you be a lvl 99 knight forever?
if you dont have time you're wrong in this game anyway...

'Fullbuffed' I see that word so much as a negative point, isn't that a part of the game? Those who can afford wc, use alot wc, those who are cheaper use pt buffs and combine those 2 and you got 25% of the ingame community
sry but a lvl 115 hunter only for buff is to much.. it will be more & more a single player game

Just saying, you play the game you like, and if your tactic is to run much and it works to kill tons and tons of ppl, I say you shoud
i understand it if a archer with 4k hp runs BUT a ranger with 14k HP....
but anyway this will always be a thing of the perspective which is always different :-D
05/24/2012 01:44 Apnean#20
Running is a valid skill for anyone.
Those that scream "stand still and fight me" might as well scream "Oh, i want you to not use certain skills when i fight you"!

Run speed is especially important nowadays, cause with Fear that make you run, often you will outpace your attacker and he cannot finish the job cause he is too busy chasing you. My Summoner does that all the time - leaves the dude who Feared me eating my dust lol.

My Ele used speed to good effect all the time on slower dudes. Speed off and all attacks recover and wait for slower attacker to catch up - wham with all attacks as soon as he was in range.
05/25/2012 01:04 Arklniuss#21
Elementalist :)