[SRV]RagelandersOnline v.2.2

12/02/2008 06:45 Kradel#1
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
. . . was reopened last week with a fresh database and active support.
This is to inform those a part of the last server that no, we didn't vanish, and yes, most of our bugs are fixed.
We now have a non-ridiculous compose rates and much higher drop rates. (270 Cards)
Dye System, Pixies, Castles, PKT, Legion War, Orb Composing, Knights, and all Global Euds are implemented.
+ new euds coming after Mid-Terms. :P

([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
12/02/2008 08:54 DeathNoteEO#2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
. . . was reopened last week with a fresh database and active support.
This is to inform those a part of the last server that no, we didn't vanish, and yes, most of our bugs are fixed.
We now have a non-ridiculous compose rates and much higher drop rates. (270 Cards)
Dye System, Pixies, Castles, PKT, Legion War, Orb Composing, Knights, and all Global Euds are implemented.
+ new euds coming after Mid-Terms. :P

([Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...])
The only prob i have with your server is your website , some time ago before i had our server meaning me and my wife i tryed to play your server but on your Website i cant ever find on the website were u register all i ever seen was downlaod and patch nothing of that all so yeah please fix it or something i wont play your server but this is for people who has had or having the same prob as i would just some advice .

Good Luck with your server :P
12/02/2008 20:10 Azura466#3
click on flower's page, its a menu ¬¬.
12/02/2008 21:17 Kradel#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathNoteEO View Post
The only prob i have with your server is your website , some time ago before i had our server meaning me and my wife i tryed to play your server but on your Website i cant ever find on the website were u register all i ever seen was downlaod and patch nothing of that all so yeah please fix it or something i wont play your server but this is for people who has had or having the same prob as i would just some advice .

Good Luck with your server :P

Could have taken a few seconds to actually ... look for it. :rolleyes:
Forgive me for preferring to design my own site instead of putting lipstick on a template. :P
03/11/2009 09:56 bendan123#5
i have been trying very hard to find the official website they but said that the website cant be found so can anyone help?I need to register to play
03/14/2009 15:49 melinko011#6
is it down?
03/15/2009 19:59 ScottMalus#7
The server is down, It was said to be returning at some point but atm it doesn't look that way.
08/08/2009 16:13 mitomobo#8
this pserver gone now??
08/08/2009 16:41 Spy520#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitomobo View Post
this pserver gone now??
Seams to be Gone as Google Chrome says:
Oops! This link appears to be broken.
----------------
2nd Time use the Pserver List Better than reviving Dead Threads.

Regards
Spy520