Instant Pay AP

05/18/2012 22:54 [Boss]FemmeFatale#1
I know I know I bug .... Sorry :$

Ok is there any way at all to link the buying of points directly to Database (i mean so i don't have to add points manually).

Its jus that Being super careful since I got burned so badly I am the only one who has access to DB and Paypal buuuut I need to sleep sometime and I hate for my customers to have to wait for me to get online. Jus makes for happier customers I think.

Anyway Appreciate greatly all the help I have been with provided with and if anyone has any ideas plzzzz help me Thx
05/19/2012 10:31 Riouk#2
Paypal got IPN system, you have to use it.
05/19/2012 16:37 [Boss]FemmeFatale#3
OK i had a bit of a search around but looks like ima need some kind of php
anyone have any ideas on how i might go about that?
05/19/2012 16:57 Truth1010#4
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
straight from the PayPal site itself.
05/20/2012 00:03 Riouk#5
If you are french (like what i think when i see the username you use) you can go to [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] and learn php lols
05/20/2012 02:22 [Boss]FemmeFatale#6
I'm not french hunny just a french name but thank you much apprecite the effort <3