Is It true there really is no reliable fix to 65k glitch?

05/18/2012 22:06 [Boss]FemmeFatale#1
Ok I am confused.
I understand that PS have alot higher hp and such due to higher gear stats
Higher level lapis and such.

But here in lays my confusion.......
OS is about to release EP.6 which i believe raises the lvl cap to 80 (unless i am mistaken) now even with the lower hp on OS i would assume that as with every other level hp is increased in increments with each level from 70/80. Thus bringing them ever closer to that elusive 65k on OS. (However not having played for over a year i am unable to workout how far from that they are able to get at present)

So with my logic .... That doesn't always work, there must be some kind of reliable fix.

maybe someone knows ? I have tried the changing smallint to int thing. That just caused me to dc on char selection.
I really would appreciate help on this ...Thanks in advance oh amazing non nubby developer ppl :handsdown:
05/19/2012 10:35 Riouk#2
If you find the right place for hp in your ps_game + game.exe i'm thinking to try allocate memory into this and maybe this will work but still searching for the right place.
05/19/2012 12:28 Truth1010#3
I think there is alot more to it than that. There was a discussion some time ago about what would be needed to make it work over the 65k.
You need to make changes in various parts of the DB, in the PS_Game.exe and maybe some more aswell. I never tried to do it cuz i have never had any need of it.
Maybe someone with a bit more experience/knowledge has tried and got a little further into it to help, but i dont think anyone has.
05/19/2012 13:40 treica#4
Search under Development section was released on how to do that, also was release a couple of PS_Game.exe with this added yet.
05/19/2012 15:07 BlackRaven1987#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by treica View Post
Search under Development section was released on how to do that, also was release a couple of PS_Game.exe with this added yet.
As far as i know only for the DMG not for the max HP Ö.ö
05/19/2012 16:27 [Boss]FemmeFatale#6
Yeah i checked around and all i can find is that alot of stuff may need to be changed like smallint to int etc however as i said previously this caused alot of dcing More than anything this was an enquiry as with the up and coming ep6 there may have been more progress

Honestly when it comes to that hex stuff i not so great, Thanks for all the replies
05/19/2012 16:46 Truth1010#7
I think it requires nearly a whole new PS_Game.exe remodel to do it.
As well as alot of tables/SP's in the DB to be changed for those values to be able to exist. Not something i would hold my breath to see, cuz the work required for it to properly work, is alot for such a small benifit.
05/20/2012 00:52 treica#8
the HP fix up to 65k has been released aswell just check out the releases is PS_dbAgent.exe for HP and on that topic is the sql needed aswell...
Search Function is amazing :)
05/20/2012 02:19 [Boss]FemmeFatale#9
I have looked and looked do you have a link hunny I cant seem to find it
05/20/2012 02:39 [Admin]Snuggle#10
This was the best "help" I could find as to answer this question:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
I know I've seen a screen shot with someone over 65k status bars on Shaiya before, but I'm not sure if it was real.
05/20/2012 11:09 Riouk#11
i saw it too with a game.exe that i had from french aeria games server with GM loop i had +/- 1500000 hp but stored in 10 hp bars (or more) it was just write 1500000 so i think somewhere else a fix is needed
05/20/2012 12:47 treica#12
I can't find this release anymore but i have it saved on my PC and do works here you go.
Replace PS_dbAgent with your old in server files and then run the SP in your database and then restart the server.

Credis goes to who did it...i don't know who :D
05/20/2012 18:06 BlackRaven1987#13
I dont know where you anything see about a higher HP thats only a ps_dbAgent with a Dupe fix into it i think

Link to the Post [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
05/20/2012 18:47 treica#14
Nopszzzzz i got it on my server and HP get buggy after 60k nor either 45k :)
05/20/2012 20:25 [Boss]FemmeFatale#15
thank you snugglybutt <3