Could not connect Error!

05/17/2012 22:15 [GM]Zan#1
I'm using the a9 client and server.
The both folders got the exact same share folder.
Version.ini is the same.
All the files are the same and they are connecting to my hamachi server.

So when I start the client I log in as usual, then I get to the character part.
I choose my GM char then press at my channel.

Then when I press start the client goes all black and it says at the bottom "Could not connect"
Then it goes back to the character menu.

How do I fix this?
05/17/2012 22:22 guesswho-.-#2
I will answer your questions if you change your lameass name to anything without [GM] ok?
05/17/2012 22:30 [GM]Zan#3
I made this acc 3 years ago I were pretty immature at that time...
Don't know how to change the name.
05/17/2012 22:32 guesswho-.-#4
hmm seems legit :p anyways, are you sure your channellist has the right ips in it? there could be multiple things causing this error :p starting with dekaronserver.exe not running, and ending at firewall settings..
05/17/2012 22:33 [GM]Zan#5
The vmware and my computers firewall is off.
I checked the channellist they both match and are correct, dekaronserver.exe is running.
05/18/2012 02:42 Decima#6
you have to route the port to the vmware through the NAT configuration, its kinda a pain in the ass to do, something they didnt include with the one clicks, u can google it to find out how.
05/18/2012 07:26 guesswho-.-#7
its not the prob. his share folder was crashing the server.that's why he couldn't connect.
05/18/2012 10:28 [GM]Zan#8
I already portforwarded the problem was my share folder.
I used a server starter and it tricked me saying it started fine.
But when I started manually I got error. Fixing it .
05/19/2012 05:57 kbgqedtt#9
1. Your IP and Port in your Share Folder!
2. Ur dekaron.exe added antihack , not same server.
Goodluck!
05/20/2012 11:10 guesswho-.-#10
I already answered his question and told him what to do. he mentioned that it was his share folder.