Sbot Multiclient not working

05/17/2012 17:36 florentperrier#1
Hi everyone

I just cant start more than one client. Here's my set up :

Silkroad-R installed in one folder.
Sbot1 is my first sbot folder on my desktop. I use it to run my main char.
Sbot2 is my second sbot folder, on my desktop too. I would use it for a second character.

On both Sbot launched "enable starting of multiclient" is ticked.

I clicked start client on the second sbot (first is already running, character is training). The sro_client.exe starts. The login information appears. I enter my second account login information and then ok. There it disconnect and tells on second sbot (I guess it wont help you ^^) : " [LOGINERROR] Unknown error at login server (15)!"

someone have an idea ?
Thanks for the help ! :)
06/17/2012 01:52 tpog#2
same
07/02/2012 22:58 devestation#3
Has anyone found a soultion to this?
07/04/2012 19:09 michu1993#4
If you have 2 partitions of disk, put one SBOT at one partition, then second sbot at second partition. I had the same problem, i do that and it was works.
12/25/2012 06:26 Vicodus#5
So, if you want to bot 4 characters, you need 4 harddrive partitions? Screw that. There must be a better solution.

I am having the exact same problem as original poster.

using Sbot version 1.99.69a.
07/25/2013 23:56 Chotazz#6
sorry to necro this old thread, but since someone had already mad it and I have exactly the same problem, can anyone help me with this? thanks.
10/29/2013 15:29 capetoso77#7
me too