LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe

05/17/2012 12:56 kwoxer#1
Welcome Summonors,

here I'm presenting to you the leading Jungle Timer for League of Legends. We nearly have reached 1 Million downloads. Thanks for all your support guys!

Visit the official homepage for the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

This Jungle Timer offers many cool features. I hope you guys will have as much fun with it as I have and don't forget to give me feedback. =) You can always request any feature you would like to have on our [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...].

But yeye let's come to the tool itself!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Recommended plattform: Windows 7
Recommended resolution: 1680 x 1050
Recommended mode: windowed mode, borderless (HAS NOT ALL FUNCTIONS IN FULLSCREEN MODE!)

This software is completely free and the [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] code is available for anyone who is interested.

Showing the basic features and giving you an idea how it looks in-game.

Features:

Advanced MiniMap [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Advanced MiniMap is an upgrade for the MiniMap of League of Legends. Using will will improve jungle behaviour like the pros have.

Buff Timing [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
To time your buffs is essential and you have plenty of configuration to make it look and feel you want.

Configuration [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Configuration of the LJTD is pretty easy. Just use the Config GUI for reducing issues while configuring your timer.

Customization [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
LJTD is customizable in many different ways. Find out which settings fit to your gaming style.

Initial Timer [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Initial Timer is your adapted in game time for the LJTD. Initial Timer is recommened to be used with the AutoStart function.

Label System [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
The Labels offer the best in game presentation for the remaining buff durations and can also be configured in many ways.

Slide [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Sliding your LJTD is the best way to redruce useless space of the LJTD in game. You can use it in two ways.

Write2Chat [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Write2Chat is awesome. Don't waste any time anymore in game with writing the respawn time. LJTD is doing this for you!

Disclaimer:
Many friends are using this tool at the moment and I never heard about any bad issues. Just try out and have fun. You always find the prelast version on [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]. If you are worried about your anti-virus tool when an announcement is upcoming, just ignore it. Well you guys must know the tool is using global hotkeys. The only way for the tool to get the hotkeys when LoL is focused. I promise to not send anything to anywhere on any planet. =)

Approved:
LoL Jungle Timer Deluxe is approved by Riot Staff: "LJTD is using legal ways to improve you Jungle skills."

So what else to say? Ready to Jungle!

Many Thanks to these epic guys who helped me and gave me so much feedback. <3 u:
- sicLotus
- mateful
- ignition

Further links and Social Networks:
05/17/2012 14:02 Spieletips#2
Hier ist mal der VirusTotal bericht
scheint sauber zu sein
05/17/2012 14:14 Godlike1#3
Good, but suggestions: don't use keys that are used by game (A, for example).

Make every resolution available
05/17/2012 14:57 br4dy#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1 View Post

Because of that, you have to press Alt+ the key. So it doesn't clash.
I really like the Minimap Overlay, it's something new and seems very useful.
05/17/2012 15:13 kwoxer#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spieletips View Post
Hier ist mal der VirusTotal bericht
scheint sauber zu sein
Yes it is. Source Code is available too if you don't trust some german guy =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godlike1 View Post

Yeah as already said use ALT and your key. New keys changes are coming soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4dy View Post
Because of that, you have to press Alt+ the key. So it doesn't clash.
I really like the Minimap Overlay, it's something new and seems very useful.
Yeah thx mate.

Wanna hear more opinions from you =)
05/17/2012 15:36 sonti#6
Nice, i like :>
05/17/2012 17:04 br4dy#7
Ich habe es eben einmal ausprobiert und habe LoL auf Windowed Mode und 1680 x 1050 gestellt. Das Programm von dir ist aber nicht im Vordergrund geblieben, sodass man es nicht sehen konnte. Weißt du wie ich das ändern kann?
Und wäre cool, wenn es auch für 1980x1080 im Vollbild-Modus funktionieren würde.
05/17/2012 17:35 kwoxer#8
Quote:
Ich habe es eben einmal ausprobiert und habe LoL auf Windowed Mode und 1680 x 1050 gestellt. Das Programm von dir ist aber nicht im Vordergrund geblieben, sodass man es nicht sehen konnte. Weißt du wie ich das ändern kann?
Und wäre cool, wenn es auch für 1980x1080 im Vollbild-Modus funktionieren würde.
Wenn ich es so schreibe, dass es im Vollbild Modus klappt dann ist es nicht mehr zugelassen von Riot. Window Mode sollte aber klappen, und wenn nicht dann mal als Admin ausführen versuchen.

Und bitte das neueste Net Framework 4 installieren.
05/17/2012 18:00 Escalon#9
Quote:
Hab das gleiche Problem.
05/17/2012 18:30 br4dy#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by kwoxer View Post
Wenn ich es so schreibe, dass es im Vollbild Modus klappt dann ist es nicht mehr zugelassen von Riot.
Achso, schade.

Quote:
Window Mode sollte aber klappen, und wenn nicht dann mal als Admin ausführen versuchen.
Wenn ich es als Admin ausführe, bleibt es vor anderen Windows-Fenster, aber der LoL-Client, schafft es irgendwie trotzdem den Timer in den Hintergrund zu drücken, auch im Fenstermodus.

Quote:
Und bitte das neueste Net Framework 4 installieren.
Ich habe Version 4.0.30319, ich glaube, dass ist die Neueste.
05/17/2012 19:11 kwoxer#11
Quote:
Achso, schade.

Wenn ich es als Admin ausführe, bleibt es vor anderen Windows-Fenster, aber der LoL-Client, schafft es irgendwie trotzdem den Timer in den Hintergrund zu drücken, auch im Fenstermodus.

Ich habe Version 4.0.30319, ich glaube, dass ist die Neueste.
Okay, would you like to add me ingame or anywhere. So I will give you a test version. Where this might be fixed. Just being my Tester if you want to.

Can't test it here cuz it works well =/

Just add "kwoxer" EU W if you want.

cu
05/17/2012 21:24 The Odd one#12
Not sure why you guys are using this.Its quite easy to remember them.
05/17/2012 21:58 *~EliteTrader~*#13
Ich finde das ist mal was neues :)
Schönes Design und funktioniert gut.
Daumen hoch jetzt schonmal und wenn noch mehr Auflösungen kommen bekommste für jede nen Keks :D

Welche Sprache?
05/17/2012 22:40 kwoxer#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~EliteTrader~* View Post
Ich finde das ist mal was neues :)
Schönes Design und funktioniert gut.
Daumen hoch jetzt schonmal und wenn noch mehr Auflösungen kommen bekommste für jede nen Keks :D

Welche Sprache?
Visual Basic, hier der Source Code.

Und ich unterstütze alle Auflösungen selbst die MiniMap passt sich derzeit schon an. ODer wie meinst du das?

=)
05/18/2012 01:10 penandlim#15
Minimap overlay doesnt work for 1920x1080.

EDIT : nvm. i didnt know you had to click that X button. it works