guys i need ur answer ?!

05/15/2012 20:23 cheapboossts#1
Thx
05/15/2012 20:35 BL4CKPIR4TE#2
I will not give my account to you,so you have to tell me if you are a scammer!
Maybe you have to tell how you get this boost and maybe you can sell this information^^
05/15/2012 20:35 TheKacer16#3
Use Teamviewer.
05/15/2012 20:55 cheapboossts#4
sell the information lol? :D
05/15/2012 20:58 BMWDortmund#5
I think he uses russian-boost. I just bought 50k for ~20€ via PSC; but i don't know whether this is still funktioning :(
05/15/2012 21:04 cheapboossts#6
no it is not russian :)) i can buy 50 000 boosts for 10€ but i want profit too lol :D :))) its 100% safe i tested this way on my acc and i am not banned :))
05/15/2012 22:13 user_1212#7
if you are not banned still, it doesn't mean you won't be banned ever.
your prices are pure sh!t btw.
05/17/2012 00:54 _Marcel_#8
/closed