spawn information 2923 & 2924 mobs

05/12/2012 12:17 theblackpost#1
Can you give me info about these mobs? Obelics.ini does not contain information of them coordinates or spawn time..
2923, 2924 EP 5.3+
05/17/2012 17:24 Truth1010#2
If you used google and brain.exe you would have found your answer easy enough yourself without even asking anyone else.

2923
Dian Kent
x: 140.808 y: 52.528 z: 1474.916 in VR
Quest Boss for AOL

I'll let you go find the other.
05/17/2012 17:27 theblackpost#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
If you used google and brain.exe you would have found your answer easy enough yourself without even asking anyone else.

2923
Dian Kent
x: 140.808 y: 52.528 z: 1474.916 in VR
Quest Boss for AOL

I'll let you go find the other.
xDDD If u use U'r brain.exe & google, u'll find, that that boss have 3 random spawn coordinates. And time information? Where in server side i can find it?
05/17/2012 17:40 Truth1010#4
Then do as i said and use it to find the co-ords. I found that exact co-ord and another screen shot showing another withing 5 minutes of searching. If it's that important to you, do the work yourself to find it. and again QUEST BOSS. If it wasnt obvious enough before, meaning chances are, less than a 1 hour spawn time.
05/17/2012 19:19 theblackpost#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Then do as i said and use it to find the co-ords. I found that exact co-ord and another screen shot showing another withing 5 minutes of searching. If it's that important to you, do the work yourself to find it. and again QUEST BOSS. If it wasnt obvious enough before, meaning chances are, less than a 1 hour spawn time.
Sorry, but i got no useful information of you. On AEG forum i had read all about this.. So, thanx for trying :)

PS This Quest Boss have 4590000 HP, just like a bosses in dungeons :pimp:
05/17/2012 20:22 Truth1010#6
Then you didnt look much. I found out the quest chain both the fury/light bosses belong too. I found all items linked. Found spawn positions.

The quest are for Ep6 to do with Zehars Mine. So looking for info on them is kinda useless as it is. Download the korean client, update it and look inside. Full of lots of info for you.
05/17/2012 22:50 theblackpost#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth1010 View Post
Then you didnt look much. I found out the quest chain both the fury/light bosses belong too. I found all items linked. Found spawn positions.

The quest are for Ep6 to do with Zehars Mine. So looking for info on them is kinda useless as it is. Download the korean client, update it and look inside. Full of lots of info for you.
Not correct!
These quests appear in 5.3 EP. Quests for 70 lvl epic weapon. Client side have no information of spawn time and coordinates. This is in obelisc.ini file in server side.

In u found spawn positions, can u give prooflink? Or we will continue intrigue? Y this?