Concern about dragon knight build

11/23/2008 13:43 m00r3d00m#1
About the Dekan Dragon Knight build.
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

In this build I like everything except the lack of dex.
Is the dexterity something I should be worried about in this build?...
Thx in advance
11/24/2008 17:16 adrenaline5#2
There are many diff build for a dekan. Here are the best ones:
3 str 1 vit: Fast leveling, Extra Good Damage, enough def to resist mobs - recommended for leveling
FULL str: Very fast lvling, tho you have very very very low def
FULL vit: Very slow lvl without a party, Incredible DEF and HP, pvp 0wnage with FFS
3 vit 1 str: Good atk, Slow lvl without a party, very high def and HP, murderer with FFS

Tell me what build suits you and i can explain the skills that you need for that build.
11/24/2008 18:43 m00r3d00m#3
I want to do like 2str 2vit and go dragon knight.My problem is whatever build I try I lvl up slow.I dont know why.Takes me 3-4h for 14lvl o0...I still kill slow and stuff...This game is grind orientated but the mob killing is slow for beginers...I always wanted a 3vit : 1str build for FFS.I will pwn even in solo mode =).
So if anyone has any suggestions about lvl up tactics untill I reach like 20-25lvl and get the strong stuff and some 5lvl skills...Thx in advance!
11/25/2008 00:08 OnyxBoez#4
no 2x 2x build. u will be sucks on big lvl
11/25/2008 13:43 adrenaline5#5
Try this:
STAT POINTS: 3 str 1 vit every level
Skills:
Darkness 5
Taunt 1
Dragons Power 5
FFS 1
Dragons Tail 5
Zhen Counter 5
Health Funnel 5 (THIS IS A MUST)
Health to mana

This build is up to 30
Then put 2-3 points in Dragons Skin, watch if Health to mana is high enough to recharge your mana.
Dont get sepa skills. Sepa wont work in Dragons Mode.
This build is specially made for a Dragon Knight.
12/09/2008 20:07 VarioX#6
OMG....NEVER EVER max elemental attack when youre planning on using Evolve, because you cant use it evolved, the rest is up to you and if i were you. I wouldnt skill any Seperation skill if youre going on Evolve, ull waste just precious points in them.
Another hint: Full Str is also great to lvl, just use vit accessoires instead of others, ull have more than enough hp in higher lvls, since the most 70+ accessoires give more than enough vit on 1.
12/25/2008 08:39 adrenaline5#7
Ehem...
I dont think that Dragon's Tail or Zhen Counter is Sepa.
And lets say that some1 debuffs u when u are in Dragon Form. I dont think they maked Dragon Form so u cant be debuffed. Elemental attack will add enough additional damage and if u have a dragon pet after u ull deal some nice high damage.

And btw, try full str on a dekan with new armors (not deleveled from ur High - lvl char if u have one) and announce me how many times u planning to die on a sec ;)
12/29/2008 20:02 whoopzzz#8
If I follow the 3str/1vit build, will I be able to become a Dragon Sage? or will my stats be screwed?

I'm aiming for fast leveling.
08/20/2009 03:14 Wendy d Salamander#9
I agree with 3 str 1 vit.
But I still don't know about the skills up.
What skills that I must to use and not?
Thx
08/20/2009 04:05 DekanLord#10
This is all you need till you reach lv 50, save all points for knight class.

Darkness 1
Taunt 1
Dragons Power 5
FFS 1
Dragons Tail 5
Zhen Counter 1
Health Funnel 5
Health to mana 1 (not really needed, as it sucks at low lvs)
Dragon Skin 2-3

in terms of power it goes by 3str/1vit -> hybfids -> full str
However no noob should ever go full str as you need high end gear to survive. at low lvs you'll be fine as the game is made to be easy, but once you get higher, you'll be 100% defensive buff dependent. You will not be able to solo self buffed, so you either have to party constantly or find people to buff u every now and then.
08/20/2009 17:39 ranie15#11
go for str sage if you want fast leveling...int sage is fast too...