And how to distribute your stat points in the best way?
Much appreciated.
11/22/2008 22:55aI3xx#2
From what i know every 3 lvls (3lvls=9 points to add), 8 goes to int, 1 to str.
btw, there alore lots of ways.
11/22/2008 22:59Eckoro#3
8:1 build for every three levels you go up distribute 8 points for Int and 1 into Str.
So everytime you level do it like this.
2 INT and 1 Str. That will give you 8:1 build
or
1-10 str 11-90 int
1-10 int 11-90 str
there are different interpretations of the 8:1 build
11/22/2008 23:02Mr.Redrum#4
I assume this is the 'best' hybrid build for the 90 cap?
11/22/2008 23:09Secura#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eckoro
8:1 build for every three levels you go up distribute 8 points for Int and 1 into Str.
So everytime you level do it like this.
2 INT and 1 Str. That will give you 8:1 build
What the hell ?!
Lv1-10 Pur Str
Lv11-90 Pur Int
or
Lv1-80 Pur Int
Lv81-90 Pur Str
11/22/2008 23:11Eckoro#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secura
What the hell ?!
Lv1-10 Pur Str
Lv11-90 Pur Int
or
Lv1-80 Pur Int
Lv81-90 Pur Int
ye there is several ways in doing it, I forgot to add that one. I think there are different interpretations of the 8:1 build
11/23/2008 09:03IcyQueeN#7
well 80 lvls int 10 lvls str best way
11/23/2008 09:23Mr.Redrum#8
Ok I'll do it like this .
1-70 INT 71-80 STR 81-90 INT (or maybe 2-3 points to STR)