[2W script help] How to read a recipe in dwarven craft?

11/22/2008 17:27 Bottone#1
Ok I'm Creating a script to create ss ---> deposit ---> create bss ---> deposit

I have a problem:

Set(L2WALKER,ENABLE)
USESKILL(Dwarven Craft[ID=1321],SELF) <--- OK
USEITEM(Recipe: Soulshot: D grade[ID=1804]) <--- NOT OK :S
DLGSEL([Create])

How can my dwarf read the recipe that has learn?

Tnx for the replys ^^
11/22/2008 18:10 daruss#2
Not possible, you will have to use the built in l2walker craft functions and make a script just for depositing ;)
11/22/2008 18:14 emir0n#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

mvoed,warning
11/24/2008 12:33 Bottone#4
I have a simple problem to compile the script.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...][Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

NPCSEL(Holvas)
DELAY(1000)
NPCDLG(Holvas)
DELAY(1000)
DLGSEL(Private Warehouse.)
DELAY(1000)
DLGSEL(Deposit an item. (Private Warehouse)) <--- FAIL WHY??

I Think that the sentence - Deposit an item. (Private Warehouse)- is correct.
11/27/2008 12:18 Bottone#5
I have this problem also with warehouse keeper of oren...some warehouse keeper doesn't read the string "DLGSEL(Deposit an item. (Private Warehouse))" :S.