SC: Armor hack - Question -

05/04/2012 18:09 dlaregian017#1
Hello guys, I need the honest answer of other professional hackers here. I found another armor + hair hack with count 1 without strengthening of course.

My question is.

Is there anyone here before with armor with count=1 strengthen=0 who got banned? or tagged hacker last time? Please answer. BTW guys curse me if you want but I won't release the armor hack in public I have enough last time lols. Let some hero post it here.
05/04/2012 18:21 taeka2323#2
did you fix the tagg? XD
05/04/2012 18:28 abekogtae#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaregian017 View Post
Hello guys, I need the honest answer of other professional hackers here. I found another armor + hair hack with count 1 without strengthening of course.

My question is.

Is there anyone here before with armor with count=1 strengthen=0 who got banned? or tagged hacker last time? Please answer. BTW guys curse me if you want but I won't release the armor hack in public I have enough last time lols. Let some hero post it here.

Ofcourse hacking is illegal and it might lead to being banned etc. If you got questionable items, items without being purchased or recorded at your Purchase Log or History.
05/04/2012 18:34 dlaregian017#4
I know that hacking is illegal and it might lead to being banned anytime. But my question is if there's anyone here who got banned already last season with items count=1 strengthen=0.

I would want to share the hack to my friend only with less possibility of them getting banned lol. Honestly I have a lot of items before with count 1 strengthen=0 but I still got banned since I have an incredible amount of winning streak and massive amount energy. I used my main account as experiment subject.
05/04/2012 20:17 soulguardianx#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlaregian017 View Post
I know that hacking is illegal and it might lead to being banned anytime. But my question is if there's anyone here who got banned already last season with items count=1 strengthen=0.

I would want to share the hack to my friend only with less possibility of them getting banned lol. Honestly I have a lot of items before with count 1 strengthen=0 but I still got banned since I have an incredible amount of winning streak and massive amount energy. I used my main account as experiment subject.
Iam not banned with count=1 strengthen=0 to be sure use it to other accounts :awesome::):)
05/04/2012 22:16 dlaregian017#6
ok then thank you. That's a relief.. meaning devs are either lazy to check their log or it's just pretty difficult for them to determine if it is hacked or not. Will not flood my inventory this time with a lot of set lols.. 2-3 set per account will be fine.
05/12/2012 00:26 pleasehelpmewithsoulcrash#7
aaaAAAHH!!!! bat ako di ko mgawa!!! buset!!
05/12/2012 01:48 kabatiti0030#8
u want cheat
05/12/2012 03:50 Masterleech#9
Well according to most of my dummy accounts.. Newp.. I have some of the old stuff, and none of them have been banned.^ guy above me leeched the energy..
05/12/2012 04:53 pleasehelpmewithsoulcrash#10
help me!! teach me @ masterleech a few tips please? i know how to use wpe pro if needed

help me master leech! a few tips please i've been going at it for days! i know how to use wpe pro if needed please help