[EP5] Shaiya Comatose

04/27/2012 18:22 ·Tyler·#1
Hello everyone, this is the official Shaiya Comatose advertisement thread. Below are a few things about the server:
  • Episode 5 server with customized client
    • Max level:75
    • Edited stats on gears for zones
    • Custom Lapis; Levels 1-6
    • Comatose Lapis
    • Custom Elemental Lapis
    • Custom Flash/Sonic Lapis
    • Much more
  • Instant leveling at character creation screen
  • Free items from our many customized NPCs located in the Arena
    • Free Lapis
    • Free Armor
    • Free Weapons
    • Free Recreation Runes
    • Free Comatose Hammers; 100% Linking Chance
    • Free Comatose Lapisia; 100% Enchant Rate to [20], No breaking chance
    • Much more
  • Donation items are farmable in game from bosses
  • 3x Kill count
  • No nosturm
  • Stealth exploit fixed
  • Duping fixed
  • Automatic PvP reward system delivers items to your giftbox
  • *NEW* EP6 Armors

Check out our website for more details!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/27/2012 19:15 -Fox#2
All of your servers are a succes and sooner or later I'm forced to try this server anywayz! Good luck with it i'm sure its epic.
04/27/2012 19:34 JohnHeatz#3
I like your website a lot, really nice done, hope you good luck with this server and thanks for having a backlink on the website
04/28/2012 02:29 c0matose#4
YES!
a server named after me

I'm honored, I'll be by for the ribbon cutting ceremony
;)
04/28/2012 03:10 tazyboi#5
Nice server with good concept but it needs more players. Come join this great server people!
04/28/2012 11:11 Mirzoni#6
Ill try this :) but 10h of download on rapidshare
04/28/2012 12:09 hellgunner#7
Holyflyingunicornshit Tyler your back!! I missed sinful shaiya, and seems youve come back with a new server, saw this post barely read it (cause of the post name) and instantly downloaded it. Cant wait, glad your back!
04/28/2012 12:24 tazyboi#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzoni View Post
Use the first download option (A drive) It only took me about 2 hours to download that way.
04/28/2012 17:57 ·Tyler·#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirzoni View Post
All download sites sorta suck nowadays with the whole 'Megaupload Incident' so it's hard to find a site that allows for over 1GB uploads for free. I'm trying. :p If you know of any please tell me.

Tyler
04/28/2012 18:01 (ADM)Queenie#10
Adrive allows you 50 gigs and it is a faster download than the others, give it a shot, but just so you know if you don't have a membership with them, you will have to upload every 2 weeks I believe.

A membership with them is cheap tho, only like $7 per month and you don't have to keep uploading the client.
04/28/2012 18:12 ·Tyler·#11
I use Adrive, but thanks.
05/01/2012 07:38 gr1tz#12
I can make good looking websites, but damn thats a well done, great lookin site Tyler...
nicely done... gonna check out the server too : )
05/01/2012 07:55 ·Tyler·#13
I found a neat template and followed it, I just made it the way I wanted it. :)
Thanks for the positive feedback.

Tyler

Update:
New 'EP6' armors will be coming soon, we are testing them at the moment for bugs and will be releasing them this weekend! Come check them out!
05/05/2012 07:39 ·Tyler·#14
The release of the EP6 gears has arrived, we will be posting screen shots if they are needed, although these forums seem to be plastered with them already.

Below are a few features of them:
  • Currently donation only
  • Same stats as the current Level 75 Sets
  • All 3 variants are available for each class
  • Names of the armors:
    • Fighter/Defender: Hercules
    • Warrior/Guardian: Kronos
    • Ranger/Archer: Calypso
    • Hunter/Assassin: Hades
    • Mage/Priest: Hyperion
    • Pagan/Oracle: Hecate
  • Each armor set has normal, + and ++ versions, all with the same stats

With the release of the armors, there is a 10% donation promotion, any and all donations are appreciated.

Thank you for all of the support that we get, donator and non-donator, votes and donations alike, all the help is appreciated.

Thank you,
Jetta & Tyler, and the Shaiya Comatose Staff members
05/05/2012 17:32 -Fox#15
Feedback(after 2 days):

- Love the gearchanges. Why?
1. They drop like candy, a full party doing bosses and you get a guaranteed drop every boss.
2. There is free gear and 4 70 sets. Plenty to choose from , easy to get geared

- Amazing players , I logged on and asked some questions, instead of replies they just gave me free items(Asked where some shiz dropped)

Now to the 'Negative feedback':

- The only thing that doesn't do it for me is the difference in lapis level.
Lv 2 and 3 lapis are free ( + 20 and + 30), getting linked , farming some extra's doing bosses, no problemo at all. BUT:
1. lv 4s are rewards from pvp only
2. Lv 5s add 50 and lv 6s add 65 and both have one source of drops( 5s from Kanos bosses and 6s from a custom boss)
3. as u can see the difference is going from 50(20+30) to 115 ( 50+65) which is quite a big difference in my opinion.

-Do NOT take me wrong , great server , great staff, perfect edits. Just wanted to say that. A little suggestion is making Lv 4s farmable from a dungeon or something(mobs, not bosses) , that way the gap between the amount of stats becomes fewer.

I can't judge a server in 2 days but so far it's been great ^^. Ty Tyler for an amazing server yet again.