Help Aloken Weapons

04/26/2012 21:39 darkwolf129#1
Hello,

I was trying to add the aloken weapons, to my client and server side.

Im using action 9 files

Well lets go, when I use any aloken weapon, my dbmon.exe
show this error, with all the aloken weapons.

I got all aloken weapons until lvl 145 added already, but I really dont know
how to solve this error msg. Looks like the server side and client side have not the same values
but I dont know what files I need to check. Its my first time at dekaron PS.

Maybe someone can say me a tip, for solve the problem.

DBMON.exe LOG:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thanks to all.
04/26/2012 21:44 geo0123#2
Chek itemWeapom
04/26/2012 21:47 darkwolf129#3
Quote:
Originally Posted by geo0123 View Post
Chek itemWeapom
you mean at share folder, client and server side?

I do it already but looks good.
04/26/2012 22:27 SweetasCandy#4
darkwolf129 pm me please?
04/26/2012 22:32 darkwolf129#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetasCandy View Post
darkwolf129 pm me please?
done
04/26/2012 22:45 SweetasCandy#6
hmm weird add my msn cuz i got nothing.... msn is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/26/2012 22:47 darkwolf129#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetasCandy View Post
hmm weird add my msn cuz i got nothing.... msn is [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
sended, just wait : )
04/26/2012 22:49 SweetasCandy#8
wwhats urs?

dark get on msn.... idk why u logged out???
04/27/2012 00:24 *JayKay*#9
check:
share\action\pc\alo.act.6
script\weapon_bonename.csv
04/27/2012 17:55 darkwolf129#10
Quote:
Originally Posted by *JayKay* View Post
check:
share\action\pc\alo.act.6
script\weapon_bonename.csv
done, but Im experiencing the same issue, in my dbmon.exe log

As you can see in the picture.

So rare. But this issue is with all the aloken weapons.
04/27/2012 21:46 SweetasCandy#11
dark you need to get on, i had to make a new forums -_-

msn...
04/28/2012 02:31 Ike™#12
You didn't set the indexes correctly in the exe files. I could be wrong since it's been a while since I added Aloken, but the code for Aloken Spear is 22. The exe reads in hexadecimal, so you would set it as 16 when reversing it (which is 22 in hex).

Do the same for the Guardarm.
04/28/2012 03:31 SweetasCandy#13
o.o this will help him.

dark be srue you get on skype everytime you are online so i can get updates and give u updates. made a new forums cuz of the http errors i got.... [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] otion.com/
05/10/2012 22:21 darkwolf129#14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike™ View Post
You didn't set the indexes correctly in the exe files. I could be wrong since it's been a while since I added Aloken, but the code for Aloken Spear is 22. The exe reads in hexadecimal, so you would set it as 16 when reversing it (which is 22 in hex).

Do the same for the Guardarm.

I appreciate your reply, but I really dont know how to do it with hex.

if you got any guide, or something I will try to do it for sure.

If someone know how I can fix this issue, please let me know.

Thanks
05/10/2012 23:26 SkadadIller#15
nvm, to bad explain for me,
but dekaron exe read number little strange:
like this:
9 = 9
10 = 0A
11 = 0B
12 = 0C
13 = 0D
14 = 0E
15 = 0F
16 = 10

and so on.
dont know if this help you fix this problem.