Help a Newbie part 2 [login]

04/23/2012 19:42 pippop#1
Hi,
i'm a good coder with c#, but i don't know nothing about bots. I downloaded Udobot source code and now i have a general idea about a bot works but.. i need help. My first step was to convert the Udobot c++ source code in c# code but the program is blocked in the receive function probably because the sendPacket function don't work well.
I retrieved useful information here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
and here:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Now i have some question to you:
1)The login packet have this form?
'0033000700000' + userid + '00000020' + dosid + '0005352e342e33'
2)if yes the first part (0033000700000) what mean? and this (00000020)?
3)dosid must be converted in hex?
4)where and how i can extract clientversion?
I know that i annoying you... I'm sorry!
Thanks in advance!
04/23/2012 20:07 =DK=#2
Man speak with andrew is coder in c# i think he can help you.
04/23/2012 20:57 pippop#3
I sent a PM to him right now. But i accept help from everyone can... :)
04/25/2012 17:24 pippop#4
I sniffed packets with wireshark in normal login and from boxybot... I don't find the login packet in this form: '0033000700000' + userid + '00000020' + dosid + '0005352e342e33' but only the POST instruction... I can use this packet?