WPE experience anyone?

04/15/2012 23:27 2DJello#1
Greetings,
I've recently signed up to the forums in hopes to advertise my account for sale but as I read more and more I noticed a large community of private servers and also attempts of modifying in-game values etc which kept me from selling my account :rolleyes:

So far WPE caught my attention but I'm noticing everything seems encrypted in the packets (I assume it is).

Anyone know or has had experience decrypting packets for any games or rappelz specifically?

Things done so far:
No GG
No Launcher
Able to edit values (visual only)

Any feedback is appreciated. Please no nasty comments. Thanks! :)
04/16/2012 08:51 misterd#2
Rappelz has its own personal encrypted code.

Not unlike other games, every extension and dll is personally made for rappelz only.
Perhaps you should take a look at ' how to reverse engineer ' , and also try learn more about cryptologic. this is everything ill be able to give you so far my knowledge is :)