Log in bugged/freezed char

04/15/2012 14:13 balagecrf#1
Hy all.
As title says I've got a serious problem with my main char.
When I log in, it is appear in game, but some sec later all bg and other used cc items from the right side is disappear. Char can't move or relog only exit.
The other 2 chars from that acc is fine. Also no problem with other acc's.
I spoke with volunteers, made video about my problem, sent direct inquiry.
The only thing webzen made is put my char in Tullan, but the problem is still on.
I have this problem about 3-4 weeks.
Sometimes it is sole itself @ next try, but sometimes it is took 30-60min to log in properly into the game.
I checked with other char. It is appear and some sec later disappear from game, like log in and fast exit.
I made an armor with buddy fortune manual and since that I have this issue.
Asked them to delete the armor and make one with same stones, reinf, +lv1, slots but nothing happened.

I tried:
-reinstall the game
-different pc/os
-different armor/weapon on
-different cc items
-log in first with other char from acc
-left in town
but has no effect on this problem.

Anyone have any idea what should I do, or I need to wait for webzen to solve it?

Thanks.
04/15/2012 19:02 Bornholm#2
write a direct ticket to webzen, with server name, nickname of char and hope they will help you fast :)
But you need to wait 1 week for any response ;)
04/15/2012 19:11 balagecrf#3
I wrote a direct inquiry to webzen with video, server name, char name, what is my problem etc. a week ago, but no answer or solution yet, but thanks.
04/15/2012 19:25 Warfield#4
Happened the same to me... with my Sorc i wasnt abble to go Tullan or any other city, i was stuck in Trilgard, also when i was sending a /scream o /race my char were disconnecting... i tougth problem were because of my PumpKing Head (which gave skills +1)... If you have that suit, try turning it off.

And same how the bug appeared (randomly) it dissapeared too.. (randomly)
04/16/2012 11:15 balagecrf#5
I have only suit on now. Hope those korean webzen programmer kids can do something or I'll delete my char (it is a 5(6) years old epi2 cm char btw...)
04/16/2012 11:58 Billythecrit#6
i know a elementalist and he have the same prob

webzen do atm all to make the game unplayable xD
04/16/2012 19:36 Zoonk#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by balagecrf View Post
I wrote a direct inquiry to webzen with video, server name, char name, what is my problem etc. a week ago, but no answer or solution yet, but thanks.
Friend of mine has been waiting for about a month but wz finally solved this prob.
04/16/2012 19:46 balagecrf#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoonk View Post
Friend of mine has been waiting for about a month but wz finally solved this prob.
So there is hope... :cool: