PBDO Bot vs IBot and KBot

04/10/2012 19:05 capdjam#16
yes me too !
04/10/2012 20:54 0DeBest0#17
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcooliscool View Post
Profibot or Ivan can stop work also :facepalm:

PBDO is the best bot
It's lie. IBot will stop after so many versions? I know Ivan can stop, but IBot don't.
04/10/2012 21:14 old_friend#18
lol, Ivan is with kBot more than 2 years.. funny joke

we will be here until darkorbit dies... and of course, best to choose is i/kBot, most safe and trusted.. is like darkorbit born with this bot
04/10/2012 21:59 iEvron#19
pbdo best bot!
04/11/2012 01:41 (distortion)#20
PBDO-Bot is much safer than ibot/kbot

However, ibot/kbot collects much more uri and is almost as safe. Also, it's GG function is much better than PBDO-Bot's.

This said, I bought PBDO-Bot and am very happy with it. I also use cracked ibot and have yet to receive a ban on either of them. (2 accs. on pbdo are slow and safe, 2 accs. on ibot is 24/7 and so far so good!)

Final Verdict: PBDO-Bot is better because of safety options.

So much for DO's 100% script
04/11/2012 05:47 skyrix1#21
Use only Kbot and Kerkava and you are safe guys , all this threads is stupid we repeat that again and again follow the advice given by bestbots.ro and you WILL NEVER BE BANNED ! Trust me ! NO BOT IS SAFE but the ONLY INCONVENIENT is HOW TO USE THE BOT!

#Closed
04/11/2012 05:57 lalalilo#22
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
lol, Ivan is with kBot more than 2 years.. funny joke

we will be here until darkorbit dies... and of course, best to choose is i/kBot, most safe and trusted.. is like darkorbit born with this bot
pls tell me ur Arguments u just say yeah its the first bot but u don't bring any argument .... PBDO bot IS more safe than the other bots cuz it just got more options for the safety... ofcuz the updates take longer but this is also for safety PBDO is safer (if u use the options) but with the options its slower (haha ofc ) the only thing that IS bad at PBDO is the GG's its not rly good at it.
So don't tell ppl a shit if u dont bring arguments!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skyrix1 View Post
Use only Kbot and Kerkava and you are safe guys , all this threads is stupid we repeat that again and again follow the advice given by bestbots.ro and you WILL NEVER BE BANNED ! Trust me ! NO BOT IS SAFE but the ONLY INCONVENIENT is HOW TO USE THE BOT!

#Closed
Since when u can close threads ?
And srsly .... u can get banned even if u bot human
BP just roles the dice and banning ppl random ....
04/11/2012 06:17 invulnerabilul1#23
PBDObot is not safer than ibot/kbot.
Ibot/Kbot is not safer than PBDObot.
It`s a fact, demonstrated in last massive ban waves.
04/11/2012 07:07 zmrdkid#24
Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
false! PBDO Bot you can set safe script (look Bot Taktiken)
04/11/2012 07:14 SkKiPerR#25
I get one time banned with PDBot,u use it just 6 hours .So,pdbot sucks ;)
04/11/2012 07:57 lalalilo#26
well I use it over 2 month and no bann/stage so stfu and get the facts ...
04/11/2012 11:01 old_friend#27
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalalilo View Post
pls tell me ur Arguments u just say yeah its the first bot but u don't bring any argument .... PBDO bot IS more safe than the other bots cuz it just got more options for the safety... ofcuz the updates take longer but this is also for safety PBDO is safer (if u use the options) but with the options its slower (haha ofc ) the only thing that IS bad at PBDO is the GG's its not rly good at it.
So don't tell ppl a shit if u dont bring arguments!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cressis View Post
false! PBDO Bot you can set safe script (look Bot Taktiken)
what arguments is needed ? iBot has 3-4 years, kBot has 2-3 years of safety ! (read down below for last ban)
what have PBDOBot is optional features and UNNECESSARY !, they wont lead to safety..
and is working with no problems, and easy to use

and for me I like simple things, trusted, old, and safe.

LE: also i/kBot is made in same language as is programmed darkorbit, this is a big ++

Quote:
Originally Posted by invulnerabilul1 View Post
what was to last ban wave is nothing to do with bots, I am 100% convinced.. because was people who were banned using PET to collect (ship on base) and so on..
04/11/2012 12:15 testdarkorbit#28
i have kbot but i think pdb bot is safer, because he has more options.
04/11/2012 12:15 zmrdkid#29
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post

LE: also i/kBot is made in same language as is programmed darkorbit, this is a big ++
I/KBot is made in Java and DarkOrbit in JavaScript and Adobe Flash or no?
04/11/2012 12:31 Wahrheitsgetreu#30
@up:
yep.

@testdarkorbit:
lol. more functions doesn't meen that it is safer.
--
i think that this "safe-srcript" which has pbdo-bot is only a configuration which set how much boxes the bot should collect max. in 1 hour (or less then 1h).

as old_friend said, that ibot/kbot are older, and that means that the developer of the ibot (=> kbot, too) do know more things, for example how darkorbit works or what the developers of darkorbit do, more and better then the developer of the pbdo-bot.

the point is, the developer of ibot has more experiences then the developer of pbdo-bot and this makes the ibot muche more safer ))

btw: i saw some pics of the pbdo-bot and i used it once.. but after that i deleted it because there are so many things which are unnecessary!