HH Archer Help

04/09/2012 23:05 BlackRaven86#1
Hi

Ich need help with the Archer HH Boots.
I dont know what is the best stones to put in. I can put 1lvl6 Quick and 1Scion or 2Scions.
Anyone can give me some help?

This would be nice ;)
04/09/2012 23:11 jordman001#2
movm speed to run for critters and 1 scion to improve damage
04/09/2012 23:11 Warfield#3
2 Scions, around 200 more dmg in PVP.
04/09/2012 23:21 llebelknit#4
Now with wings on/off put 2 scions in and use 2 wings.
1 in neck. 1 on/off.
Anyhoo if ur built proper, ull kill b4 critters can run up 2 u ^^
04/10/2012 00:52 BlackRaven86#5
Ok

I have an Quicknes Prayer lvl6 and Scion Stone in Boots! I think this is better for me ;)

Thx for help guys
04/10/2012 02:50 Lonly boy#6
:( [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/10/2012 04:00 llebelknit#7
+1

L O L


u ask for help

3 ppl reply

1 say 1 quickness 1 scion
2 say 2 scion

and wot do u do . . .
04/10/2012 07:30 botpet#8
Put in 2 scion and i catch you easily :D
04/10/2012 14:27 BlackRaven86#9
First: I not onyl ask on this Forum (I ask Ingame to)!
Secound: It is my decision!
Third: I need Quicknes couse i´m not WC user!

So THIS IS the best equip for me ;)


Thx for help guys
04/10/2012 14:35 Billythecrit#10
my personal meaning is quichnes and ashtal

then u have also the problem with life and mana
my 102 archer can stay easy i dont make the dmg from the most one but i have over 4,4k mana over 6k life without all potions
04/10/2012 18:59 zsgilani2007#11
put 2 scions and try to max your dodge. that's all you need
04/11/2012 16:54 Pélias#12
Delete your archer and go up a good class :P