Joymax - 15th anniversary

04/09/2012 20:34 Vaidas B#1
Hello fellow elitepvpers! This month, one of the lead online gaming developers and publishers is celebrating it's fifteenth anniversary! Quite impressive, back in 1997 a little company named Joymax was started, little did anyone know that it would become one of the top publishers of today. Known for games like Karma Online, Digimon Masters, Digimon Battle, and of course their flagship title - Silkroad Online, Joymax is still going strong in today's highly demanding game market.

"Our fans mean so much to us. Whether you play one day a week or every night for hours, YOU are our fans and members of the Joymax community and we want to acknowledge each and every one of you," said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax.
"It's amazing to see how many new players are joining us and how quickly they settle happily into their new home as a member of the Joymax community!"

To celebrate this tremendous occasion, Joymax is hosting a variety of events for both new and existing players! The events will run from today, till the 13th of April. The "Large Recharge" will randomly select 15 lucky players who will get a complete refund of the Silk they have spent within the event period. So this is a great time to snag the cash shop item you've always wanted!
The "Fortune 1500" will randomly reward 1,500 people who have spent at least 15 Silk or more. The winners will get 15 Silk.
Last but not least, Joymax cares for their players, so a huge event will be hosted on Silkroad Online an Silkroad R, developed using the ideas collected from their community!

Don't forget to visit them at http://www.joymax.com/portal/ if you haven't done so yet!

Thank you for your time,
TheConArtist
04/09/2012 23:22 .z3ro#2
aaaaahhh....

Better delete the thread.... New gamers : Dont play this
04/09/2012 23:31 bfwpain#3
...RIP.... sro 70/80 cap before euro :/... and bots for that matter....
04/10/2012 05:55 nekromanze#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheConArtist View Post
Joymax cares for their players, so a huge event will be so yet!
isnt true...i lost a lvl 118 char full legend +12 like 500 dlrs(only in the set) and i didnt know how...
they dont care about us,,dont play this game cuz u will get hacked too,this is a waste of time,,if u want to play in sro, search for a good private server
04/10/2012 07:34 xxnukertube#5
F*.CK Joymax, Search for private server
Sujestion

Evolust Silkroad
04/10/2012 09:01 ox4nN#6
joymax sucks!!
04/10/2012 09:50 .z3ro#7
hahahaha sorry mod, you probably dont play Silkroad
04/10/2012 10:13 zikor1337#8
Nope, he doesn't . I can't even remember the day when I quit iSRO. o.o It was such a loooong time ago. LoL xD

Anyway, Silkroad is a nice game to play if you play it with some friends.

You could try the foreign versions if you want to start. Versions as tSRO, cSRO, vSRO or w/e (or a private server xDD) .

Cheers.
04/10/2012 11:53 .z3ro#9
private servers or nothing :P
04/10/2012 14:25 PortalDark#10
sorry to say but Joymax has been responsible for making SRO as corrupted and unbalance as it is now
No ban for Premium bots, equips unbalanced stats, no real support for players, even Premium. Not even fun events, all are like, we make event drop, come when you have 5 of them
in other words, thnx fro joymax we have good pservers
04/29/2012 00:30 eendje#11
"Our fans mean so much to us. Whether you play one day a week or every night for hours, YOU are our fans and members of the Joymax community and we want to acknowledge each and every one of you," said Nam-Chul Kim, CEO of Joymax.
"It's amazing to see how many new players are joining us and how quickly they settle happily into their new home as a member of the Joymax community!"

http://us2.memecdn.com/BITCH-PLEASE_o_103613.jpg
04/29/2012 23:39 pro9001#12
Failmax ,long live pservers !
05/22/2012 18:43 pontabest#13
ye joymax sucks join this nice server realy great just need more members and silks are realy cheap cuz the Gms are needing money to pay the server so JOIN US!
Harpagan Online Silkroad Private Server
05/26/2012 21:16 mortalkombat69#14
fck GayMax
05/31/2012 15:08 tamer15#15
well i have to say .

joymax is now down even this sentence explains why !
Quote:
Our fans mean so much to us.
so if anyone asked why i would answer that joymax f*ed the games by it'self .

karma online down :( and sro now down and down . and by real got banned , why ?
sure i was botting but not fair the bots botting 24H and no bann and me got banned. ( no bann= charge)

so that decided to leave this sh1t.

and by sure i hope someone hack this company and then close -.- !