[Search CSS:S ACC/KEY]

04/07/2012 22:33 Nectix#1
Hey. I'm searching an Account with CSS:S, i can give u an Warrock Account, with at least..

Account Details:

LVL 30 +
KD more then 1.00
Full inventory.
100k Dinar
Prem: Gold

We can trade with MM if u want.
04/07/2012 22:35 Ice ♥ x3#2
WarRock is a Shit Game! All Hacking.
I give u my Steam Account!

On the Steam Account is : CSS, Mw2 , CoD BlackOps and more more more
04/07/2012 22:40 Quǝǝkz#3
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

10€ PSC

Warrock sucks :d
04/07/2012 22:42 Vloxxity#4
I got one with CSS and L4D2 .. what could you offer except of the acc ... because i dont like warrock ...
04/11/2012 08:42 dertur0113#5
Ill trade you (: for that account accept me on skype.
04/11/2012 08:52 BlackBillposterBlood#6
I have a Account with CSS ; Gmod ; Killing Floor ; terraria
04/11/2012 13:09 Nectix#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by dertur0113 View Post
Ill trade you (: for that account accept me on skype.
got ya