Regenesis Jade Dynasty!

04/07/2012 13:21 ryukenhero#1
This server has Athans, Chroma, very much like official Jade dynasty, but w/o the Incense Mages and Fortas.
I'm not the Owner nor a gm, I am just a player who is advertising and wants the server to grow!
Link to the web: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
And forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


Server Rates
Exp- x120
Gold- x1 will be changed soon
Drop- x1 will be changed soon


Features
Athans - Celan, Rayan, Balo, Arden
Humans - Modo, Vim, Lupin, Skysong, Jadeon
Chroma
Affinity
Vote every 5 hours - 50j per vote
Donations
Dedecated server!~comming soon!
Screen Shots!
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Thats all for now.

if the images doesn't load you can goto them manually (copy and paste):
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]


[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
04/09/2012 06:04 nikvnvl#2
Ping is too high to play from the US. Slow level up.
04/19/2012 07:00 goldrush#3
I don't mind slow level ups but server ping is so high sometime I don't get any server.. this is annoying.. host internet should be fast