#~~ Xlite SRO ~~#

04/06/2012 16:02 Chandfire#1
The server isn't yet released but soon will be. You may go join the forums to keep upto date with all the news and updates about the server there, we will also post pictures and videos there too.

Website: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
Forum: [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

BETAPHASE: 'Fusion' Rates:
EXP Party: 600x
EXP: 600x
Gold: 200x
Item Drop: 150x

MAIN SERVER: 'Inertia' Rates:
EXP Party: 200x
EXP: 200x
Gold: 40x
Item Drop: 40x

If you have any questions, please do not ask me! I am the lead developer for the website and forum, I am nothing todo with the server. If you have a question or concern please sign up on the forum and post it in the server section and a game admin/mod will get back to you.
04/06/2012 16:05 Geezmo#2
more info please

links fail
04/06/2012 16:06 yesilbas24#3
fail:SS
04/06/2012 16:07 Chandfire#4
All of the information will be stored on the website/forum as and when needed. Right now we don't have anything to release, I am the lead developer for the website and forum, go sign up on the forum, post a question in the server section and a game admin or mod will get back to you.
04/06/2012 16:12 Geezmo#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandfire View Post
All of the information will be stored on the website/forum as and when needed. Right now we don't have anything to release, I am the lead developer for the website and forum, go sign up on the forum, post a question in the server section and a game admin or mod will get back to you.
how to post on forum if dont work?
04/06/2012 16:13 Chandfire#6
Click the "Log in or sign up" at the top of the forum and sign up.. Then you may post!
04/06/2012 16:15 Geezmo#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chandfire View Post
Click the "Log in or sign up" at the top of the forum and sign up.. Then you may post!
kid -.-
04/06/2012 16:22 Chandfire#8
If you don't want to make the effort to do it I shall set anyone an account up who wants one, just PM me with your desired username and password..

Thanks.
04/06/2012 16:25 yatso159#9
When the beta is done, will the guys which played get something? :-)
And what cap is it?
04/06/2012 16:54 Chandfire#10
Go post a thread on the forum, I don't know anything about the server. As I said I'm the forum/website developer.
04/06/2012 16:57 Andrej1992#11
crap
04/06/2012 17:06 Chandfire#12
Please don't reply with 'childish' comments..
04/06/2012 17:17 imnotor8#13
no info no server !
04/06/2012 17:24 Chandfire#14
There is indeed, see forum.
04/15/2012 14:17 nils.piirma#15
as the admin of this server, i say it is up and i shall give any infos needed....


check our webpage:

xlitesro.com