Boxing in Bmaps with uri doubler?

03/27/2012 23:11 LeeTLucas#1
Does boxing in Bmaps with a uri doubler give you 250% uri?
03/27/2012 23:39 EclipsePVP#2
Do you mean PvP? No only doubler box :D
03/27/2012 23:56 LeeTLucas#3
I mean if I box in 4-3,4-2,4-1 (since they give 150% loot), does the bonus box doubler package double this or not?
03/28/2012 00:08 old_friend#4
yes, it gives +50% not 150%.. and doubler package is double the normal amount + 50%

so in PvP
(normal amount + 50%) * 2 = x
03/28/2012 00:09 LeeTLucas#5
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_friend View Post
yes, it gives +50% not 150%.. and doubler package is double the normal amount + 50%

so in PvP
(normal amount + 50%) * 2 = x
So let's say in normal non-PvP naps I collect 50 Uri in a box. In PvP maps, with a 50% bonus, it would be 75 uri. Then, with bonus box doubler, it would then be 150 uri in PvP maps. Correct?
03/28/2012 00:12 old_friend#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeTLucas View Post
So let's say in normal non-PvP naps I collect 50 Uri in a box. In PvP maps, with a 50% bonus, it would be 75 uri. Then, with bonus box doubler, it would then be 150 uri in PvP maps. Correct?
correct !
03/28/2012 00:14 LeeTLucas#7
Alright, thanks for the help!
03/28/2012 00:17 old_friend#8
my pleasure,

cheers
03/28/2012 06:37 liberteboy#9
You can try but u wont survive for that long