L2walker 10.9.0 interacting with NPCs

10/25/2008 19:15 Guilio#1
Hi all,

I recently discovered this site when searching for L2w OOG. Seeing what info and help I can find here, I decided to register.

I got L2w 10.9.0 to work on an L2J CT2 Gracia server. All I needed to do was changing the protocol to 851. I want to use L2w just to buff, so I don't have to load 2 clients, since my notebook is kinda slow.

Now this is where the problem arises: When I have my buffer going to the class change NPC, I doubleclick on it's icon to get the NPC interaction window to show up. When I click on a link in the interaction window, the window disapears and nothing happens. Am I forgetting something? Am I doing something wrong?

The only thing I need is the buffer to change to another subclass. The rest of the buffing and partying I'll do manually.

EDIT: Same question seems to have been asked [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] but remained unanswered.