[WTS] Mass Spawn.

03/24/2012 15:50 [GM]NoSoul#1
Price is negotiable

Rules are:
Either you go first, or we use a middleman. tired of scammers.


I accept PayPal or Siz dil.

If you want proof i can show you live proof on skype shared screen.
This also comes with a CE bypass (You can find the bypass urself in dekaron hack section)

Remember: Middleman or you go first.

Quote me here, send PM or add me on skype: Philip.gjoen
03/24/2012 15:53 Denispl#2
I went first. All was okay. Mass spawn works good !
03/24/2012 16:30 guesswho-.-#3
I dont suggest doing it with middleman unless you have one who already bought the hack from you OR is going to pay for the hack too, coz otherwise he will take it for free :p
03/24/2012 19:04 [GM]NoSoul#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalos12345 View Post
He baught the script from me and now he resell it!?!?
Good job bro.
Better i never sold it...
I never bought it from you, and if i did, prove it.
03/24/2012 19:13 megalos12345#5
Always the same with resellers and leecher.
proofs will come soon here!
and i trusted you
tz
03/24/2012 19:23 [GM]NoSoul#6
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalos12345 View Post
Always the same with resellers and leecher.
proofs will come soon here!
and i trusted you
tz
I never bought this ffs...
03/25/2012 05:30 servini432#7
Is it a good mass spawn? Or is it the one we all have already? The mass spawn I use to have filled the screen with mobs. If you have that one I will buy.