people stop complaining !!!!

03/23/2012 21:37 dragonceleste666#1
Alright im creating this topic knowing it may be shut down . Ive get my mouth shut logn enough !!! Stop spamming every goddamn topic asking when they will be online .... if server is on etc.... Take your damn lazy ass and hands and go check it out for the love of god !!!Facebook and EPVP is being laoded full of those crap !!!! Better have a functionnal server at 110% then 25-30 % . Also some of you people have got to realize that the DEVS and Xijezu are human beings just like us . They need to eat sleep drink ....and take a load . Some may have kids .....so PLEASE !!!!!!!!! stop bitching everything !!

P.S. Sry if i insulted EPVP staff but now im sick and tired . Thank you for your comprehension !
03/23/2012 21:41 TheSuperKiller#2
very important point <<< I must say the same to all arab people especially .

I will write it in Arabic because 99.9 of them are using Google translate to communicate here .

والله مهزلة ...... منتدى elite PVP كرهت ادخله من العرب اللي فيه .

90% سعوديين ,,, وما شاء الله على التعليم السعودي = 99.9999 % مترجم جوجل !!!

لا و يسوو نفسهم شاطرين بالسرفرات ....

لا و سيطروا على المنتدى هناك وقرفوا ام اللي فيه ...

من قرفهم 13 مبرمج و ناس كفو بالسرفرات تركوا التطوير بسبب هالتخلف !!!

اتركووووووووووووووهم ,,, اللي ما يعرف يطبق جملة صحيحة بالانجليزي ما يرووح هناك

حاااااالة ...

أرجو عدم التعليق بما لا يفيد فهذه الحقيقة .
03/23/2012 21:41 groos#3
Yup yup...
You are right..

and i thought this was a english/german forum....
03/23/2012 21:42 Yunchen#4
Another useless Thread. Congrats!!!!

#cr
03/23/2012 21:43 m4a1pros1#5
First thing, if one one who DOESN'T play Darkness fight server, it make this topic USELESS.
learn to write what you want and second: WE KNOW THAT THE TEAM ARE WORKING ON THE SERVER AND NO ONE IS COMPLAINING SO SHUT UP SO HARD.
03/23/2012 21:44 sok9abch#6
Stop say anythig please , you are not from the staff so shut up !
We wait for 3-4 Day's , and you know , we have not just rappelz to play , we have a life , and we have a familly
So you know time is verry important for ( Us ) me
03/23/2012 23:40 wisp66#7
i havent noticed this much in posts even the bug thread has maybe 3 people askin out of all the pages so its not been to bad but it is a valid point we have facebook for update status plz check that guys
03/23/2012 23:57 [Х]Platin#8
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

/closed