WTB EU Level 50 Char

03/22/2012 19:27 Manhattan_CAllin'#1
Hi,

I'm searching for an lvl 50 character on a european server.
The equip shouldnt be too bad, but it doesnt rly matters.

You can offer me any class, fraction and server u want.

Regards
03/22/2012 20:22 Blutonyx#2
I have a Lvl 51 Chanter with nice EQ on the Server : Kromede
A lvl 39 Spiritmaster is on this account too and a lvl 19 Assasin.
I want for this 2x 10€ PaySafeCard = 20 Euro
PM me if you want
03/23/2012 22:47 Spatalos#3
hi, check this :
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
03/24/2012 05:11 jamescrd#4
hi, check this out:

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

lvl 50 chanter, full 45 gold set, 45 wepon +10 (only played pvp with)
about 180 mio kinah, 4 30 day gold packs, but need 50€ for it, not less