Ok, I dl the newest login in tool and when I use it, it keep flashing on my computer. It's kinda like left click and right click constantly.
Anyone else having this problem?
10/22/2008 11:04trane.#2
Yea it happenned to me too today.. just restart pc, turn off all antivirus programs before running login tool, and then try it.. Im playing now.
10/22/2008 11:06monarch50#3
yeah i have the same problem as you
but my logintool didnt't work before so it doesn't make a difference :p
but i hope that in some time there will be 1 logintool that works for me :confused:
10/22/2008 11:13khovinang#4
I uninstall my anti virus + restart, still same shit happens >.<.
10/22/2008 11:16trane.#5
Hm I dunno them.. Im normally playing.
10/22/2008 11:18khovinang#6
When it decide to work, does it flash? Or went straight to sever selection?
10/22/2008 11:19monarch50#7
my advise is to wait for the next logintool ( which will to 99,99% not work for me again ^^ )
the strange thing is that i couldnt use the launcher before patching and now i cant use the minilauncher too
10/22/2008 11:21trane.#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by khovinang
When it decide to work, does it flash? Or went straight to sever selection?
It decides to work.. If you get in game, and if you have 131+ char on server 1 , pm me ( MagicalTranE ) Im going to DF its in 40 minutes.