Fully farmed level 84 Warrior/Warlock [1h/2h][Mars]

10/20/2008 03:52 WarriorWarlock#1
Overview

Selling a [Server:Mars] guildless naked fully farmed (till level 83 warrior, 84 warlock) Warrior/Warlock, whoms masteries include one-handed sword, two-handed sword, and warlock. The character is completely naked with the expectation of an orange PvP army cape. Only one account holder, with the serect question and password intact. I will not include the characters name for the privacy of the buyer and/or the risk of getting the account banned; but I insure you that the name isn't inappropriate (racist, sexist, etc.) in any way.

Screenshots:
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Payment

I'm asking 250.00 USD for the account; which I personally believe is dirt cheap for an 80+ character not mentioning his masteries. I only accept paypal. After the payment has been confirmed, I will e-mail the information (Account Name, Password, Secret Answer) ONLY to the e-mail that the purchase was made from.

Questions

You can contact me Via e-mail or through this forums (chances are I will reply faster via e-mail) @ [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

I'm trying to make this process as smooth as possible between two strangers, if you have any suggestions, I would love to hear it.

Thank you for reading my thread.
10/20/2008 09:54 mazoku#2
seriously dude...250 for this ?

before posting a naked char pls check gold prices and char prices.

thx