stopstopme = scammer

03/16/2012 12:28 Ragebreaker#1
Stopstopme is a scammer dont buy dbs/gold from him
03/16/2012 12:37 banderas100#2
ty
03/16/2012 12:41 stopstopme#3
Says the guy that joined at Mar 2012 with 3 posts. I don't even know what you are talking about.
03/16/2012 13:41 Ragebreaker#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopstopme View Post
Says the guy that joined at Mar 2012 with 3 posts. I don't even know what you are talking about.
Yea i thought i can trust u with your 100+ posts little did i know..

anyways im only doing my job and warning the community if they want to take the risk its up to them.
03/16/2012 13:51 stopstopme#5
I have bought from many trusted members such Opale and Doomnezau and i always went first so i have no reason to scam you you lier. Nice way of trying to ruin my name.
03/16/2012 14:12 Doomnezau#6
Done trades with both of them. Both paid, both recived the items that they paid for. Can't acuse anyone. Both were fair to me, and i respect both.
03/17/2012 19:12 NoobigNoob#7
Quote:
Originally Posted by stopstopme View Post
I have bought from many trusted members such Opale and Doomnezau and i always went first so i have no reason to scam you you lier. Nice way of trying to ruin my name.
Yea, "bought" not sold. He might say the thruth that we don't know. Where there a middleman?
04/12/2012 02:39 Opale#8
During our deal, stopstopme went first, payed quickly via the payment method I imposed to him and I didn't need a middle-man because he's a trustworthy person.

Same goes for the cases when HE sells stuff. You gullible people, just have a look at his activity, his join date and his post count. Now check OP's one (Ragebreaker) and conclude..
04/14/2012 08:20 morsomgut2#9
noooooo you aare liar stopstopme is fair trader i know that
09/09/2012 05:28 fongxiong#10
I know i'm digging old thread but....

stopstopme is a scammer, i just recently got scammed for 200USD trying to buy his BS +12.


Refer here for proof, as i show my end of the proof while he refuses to show his proof if he states he's innocent.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Refer to Page 7-9 for the the proof
09/09/2012 09:25 danz4u#11
Quote:
Originally Posted by fongxiong View Post
I know i'm digging old thread but....

stopstopme is a scammer, i just recently got scammed for 200USD trying to buy his BS +12.


Refer here for proof, as i show my end of the proof while he refuses to show his proof if he states he's innocent.

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

Refer to Page 7-9 for the the proof


What a Signature
09/09/2012 17:57 Type001#12
May i know his full name PLease.. tyty
09/10/2012 11:43 Xanrry#13
Fucking scammer..:facepalm:
09/10/2012 11:44 TESTO'#14
Screens/ Or it's rufmord^^
09/10/2012 11:45 Xanrry#15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Verzifiziert View Post
Screens/ Or it's rufmord^^
Habe wirklich alles gelessen, echt ein trottel dieser penner...