PREVIEW - RFE Multi Hack

11/14/2008 06:50 questionare#256
i am really glad that mazzy didn't include the DMG hack.its already fine w/o it.:D

this tool will help lots of players.they will have some advantage to other players.:D

11/14/2008 14:19 lordchiko10#257
I think Mazzy is still adding some server.. So now, lets wait... Go Mazzy...

Mazzy,

Does your multi hack includes invi hack???
11/14/2008 16:06 Marandil#258
Quote:
I think... no...

Quote:
But... already added servers are enough i think ^^. Next should be added l8r, after first release... Because this tool appeared as: "RFE Multihack", no "Musltiserver Multihack" at all.
11/14/2008 16:22 lordchiko10#259
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marandil View Post
I think... no...

But... already added servers are enough i think ^^. Next should be added l8r, after first release... Because this tool appeared as: "RFE Multihack", no "Musltiserver Multihack" at all.
But he's still accepting other server.. :D
11/14/2008 17:15 Marandil#260
Quote:
Originally Posted by lordchiko10 View Post

Mazzy,

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordchiko10 View Post
But he's still accepting other server.. :D
Yes... but RFE should me most important, and should be already released
11/14/2008 22:00 patrick383#261
i'm start thinking this is just fary tales =/
11/14/2008 22:13 RFX01#262
Quote:
Originally Posted by patrick383 View Post
i'm start thinking this is just fary tales =/
lol chill, he's probably just busy elsewhere, the hack is real I've seen him spamming with changed names and ranks in game on RFE already.
11/14/2008 22:21 patrick383#263
change name is the easiest hack hasuhsa

wanna a tuto?! =]
11/14/2008 22:42 Marandil#264
Quote:
Originally Posted by RFX01 View Post
lol chill, he's probably just busy elsewhere, the hack is real I've seen him spamming with changed names and ranks in game on RFE already.
Me too xD

And i watched movies, and looked at SS of this in work
11/15/2008 05:02 timekana#265
If this is only a Fairy Tale, hope it will have a Happy Ending!
11/15/2008 07:45 warhawk777#266
TOPATRICK 838
WELLIF U CANT W8T, JUST GO FUCK URSELF AND DONT SPAM AND BADMOUTH THE GOOD WORK OF OTHERS WHO WANTS TO MAKE A BIG CONTRIBUTION INGAME...STOP WHINING CRY BABY AND GO SUCK UR DICK....GET IT MORON!!!!

MAZZY, MY MAN, WERE WITH YOU ALL THE WAY...JUST BRING IT UP... EVEN THE LOOT HACK WILL BE YOUR BEST CONTRIBUTION THERE IS.....
11/15/2008 10:08 Merlin_1#267
Indeed
11/15/2008 10:37 ghostchant#268
this is worth waiting...
11/15/2008 13:44 Mazzy#269
EXTREMELY BIG UPDATE

ABOUT THE DELAY
Okay really sorry about the delay, I know I said i'd release it last night but when we added the fixes for Vista and Service Pack 3, it opened a new can of worms with a couple of the features. It's my fault, I hadn't planned ahead for making it work with Vista and Service Pack 3. The delay wont be long, I have another dev working with me and it should be cleared up soon. But it means we just need to beta test it again to make sure it works with the other versions.

NEW FEATURES BEING ADDED
We are working on some new features to add to our first release, to make it easier for you players to use the hack...
  • Save & Load hack configuration
  • Live feed allows you to check and download new versions!

LOOT PROTECTION!
People are able to see who picked up what item, it scrolls in the chat. So we have enabled 3 options for the loot hack, to stop people catching you!
  • x2 speed - Faster than normal, but looks normal in chat window. Good for in a party or PB, if you want more loot!
  • x5 - Fastest loot option, good for solo farming
  • Normal speed - Reset to normal loot speed, if too many people are near

HACK GUI
We are going to have someone design us a nice GUI (graphical user interface) for the hack. The first release will look horrible, but our second release will look amazing.

Once again I am sorry for the delay, with the updates for Vista and Service Pack 3 needing work and the live feed, I estimate release is Monday. First post has been updated with new screenshots. Thank you everyone for your PMs and support, many people have given me lots of servers and many new ideas for the hack. If it wasn't for you, this would not be possible! :D :cool:
11/15/2008 14:05 lordchiko10#270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzy View Post
EXTREMELY BIG UPDATE

ABOUT THE DELAY
Okay really sorry about the delay, I know I said i'd release it last night but when we added the fixes for Vista and Service Pack 3, it opened a new can of worms with a couple of the features. It's my fault, I hadn't planned ahead for making it work with Vista and Service Pack 3. The delay wont be long, I have another dev working with me and it should be cleared up soon. But it means we just need to beta test it again to make sure it works with the other versions.

NEW FEATURES BEING ADDED
We are working on some new features to add to our first release, to make it easier for you players to use the hack...
  • Save & Load hack configuration
  • Live feed allows you to check and download new versions!

LOOT PROTECTION!
People are able to see who picked up what item, it scrolls in the chat. So we have enabled 3 options for the loot hack, to stop people catching you!
  • x2 speed - Faster than normal, but looks normal in chat window. Good for in a party or PB, if you want more loot!
  • x5 - Fastest loot option, good for solo farming
  • Normal speed - Reset to normal loot speed, if too many people are near

HACK GUI
We are going to have someone design us a nice GUI (graphical user interface) for the hack. The first release will look horrible, but our second release will look amazing.

Once again I am sorry for the delay, with the updates for Vista and Service Pack 3 needing work and the live feed, I estimate release is Monday. First post has been updated with new screenshots. Thank you everyone for your PMs and support, many people have given me lots of servers and many new ideas for the hack. If it wasn't for you, this would not be possible! :D :cool:
Its all OK Mazzy... Just do everything that will make people amaze...

Make it user friendly...:D