RaiderZ Private server!

03/13/2012 20:26 pablo0713#1
Hi all, well to make it simple i found a Raiderz private server fully working but it seems not a lor of people plays on it the download link etc is in the web i test it out and it work

[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]



Hope to se you ingame!:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:
03/14/2012 00:11 slax#2
I get download speed of 40 kb/s, is there a mirror for the client?
03/16/2012 00:30 blackpower08#3
yea or a torrent link would be helpful
03/16/2012 13:16 morbitangel#4
there probably arent many ppl since i assume they use the same serrver files everyone used and those only have content till lvl25 give or take after that there is nothing to do anymore.
also if these are the files im thinking there is absolutely 0 security when logging in unless they custom made a login also if they didnt secure the exe file you can simply pull up the console and make yourself gm
03/16/2012 21:47 slax#5
i DLd it over a torrent i found in the forum but when i open the launcher and click on login it just closes and nothing happens. I posted on the forum but it seems like no one is there at all.
03/29/2012 00:06 Killerwoody#6
Does this work or not ?
03/29/2012 10:48 Soiken#7
It seems online, I liked this game after watching a gameplay and Im waiting for OBT, but I'll try this private server and tell You guys what I think about it.

@Edit, forum topics from administrators.

Also member download links- [Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...] I will not give the direct link because You have to register on the forum, please do so, don't be lazy.

Download links were given at march 3 so the server is running, I guess.
03/29/2012 11:18 tpog#8
yes it's working .....
03/29/2012 18:16 Soiken#9
Yep, it's working fine, I recommend the download from site since additional (forum) links got some missing file(s), I re-downloaded twice.
04/01/2012 07:07 koko636#10
nice server works great but a bit empety just saw 1 guy after playing 4 haurs
04/05/2012 11:52 dhnguyen89#11
have you version raiderz offline?
04/06/2012 02:09 greenmonkey#12
I tried installing the game and when i was about to log in nothing happens.even the whole client is not showing up.anyone can help me with this one?i already tried uninstalling and re installing the game.
04/10/2012 03:02 .QaDusch#13
are this server on?
08/31/2012 14:54 RAF1991#14
I kov this thread is from april but does this server still excist?
09/04/2012 03:05 Stebin#15
lol no