elitepvpers
elitepvpers
>
Grand Chase
>
NAGC (not the hack thing)
« full version
NAGC (not the hack thing)
03/13/2012 16:49
gamerz-27
#1
can someone give a link of NAGC?
i want to download it..
is there a region block can someone teach me have a proxy?
btw im from GCPH
03/13/2012 17:48
.Yuzuru
#2
Site: grandchase.gamerage.com
For you to access NAGC, use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) like Hotspot Shield.
03/16/2012 02:43
slasher09
#3
There's no more region block for NA if I'm not mistaken.
03/16/2012 05:24
.Yuzuru
#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by
slasher09
There's no more region block for NA if I'm not mistaken.
Actually some countries are still blocked.
I guess NAGC won't allow the other regions.
03/16/2012 05:50
slasher09
#5
I see. Here in PH it's not blocked. XD
03/16/2012 07:06
gamerz-27
#6
how to get that access code
can u give some or atleast info,
im new i dont know to access some gc servers
edit:
i found link provided in other thread
sorry for not using search button..
03/16/2012 10:47
.Celtics
#7
so question answered
#closed