[Help] Item Icon Doubled

03/10/2012 10:05 cirustus#1
hi im having an interesting problem when looking at items they show to icons instead of the 1 icon that should be displayed where and how can i fix this
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]

thankyou for any help :)
03/10/2012 12:15 treica#2
See this topic i already answered at this problem
[Only registered and activated users can see links. Click Here To Register...]
hope this help you
03/10/2012 12:19 VirtuozZ#3
It's your icon files, take mine and replace it in your client.
03/10/2012 20:22 Murik13#4
change game.exe
04/16/2012 19:54 [ADM]Killer#5
Where do i add icon files
04/16/2012 20:06 treica#6
Create a patch and update the client.
04/16/2012 22:10 [ADM]Killer#7
I mean do I add it to interface?
04/16/2012 22:16 VirtuozZ#8
data/interface/icons/
04/16/2012 22:46 [ADM]Killer#9
Is there a way to add more than 1 file at a time?
04/16/2012 23:00 VirtuozZ#10
yes, make your updater running then make a patch
04/18/2012 00:27 [ADM]Killer#11
i have added the icons and nothing has changed i still get the bug
04/19/2012 20:06 Philipp_#12
then you use the wrong game.exe ;) the actually OS game.exe is different to the others, bacause they add bigger icons. that is what i know, just use older game.exe
cheers
07/11/2012 01:53 slayer456#13
Hey Guys,

I am still having double icon issues. I have downloaded a good game.exe and have taken the icons provided here and patched them to my client. However, even after both of these things, the double icons are still here. Any other suggestions?
07/13/2012 01:17 Jade Korvein#14
I'm also having this issue. I replaced the game.exe and put in the new icons but I still get double Icons. Could this be anything else?

Edit: Nvm, I got it to work. For some reason, my first patch didn't take.