Repair help d2nt

03/04/2012 12:08 thekesho#1
Hi
I am sorry if the answer to my question is somewhere written in german. I cant speak any german so ill ask in english :)

I am running a itemfind barb with the bot script. everything is working very well. But i would like the bot to repair the barbs items. after 30 games his gear is messed up.

Is there anywhere in script i can set a repair action?
Can i make my own repair "action" within the script somehow?

Thank you for any answeres.

//G
03/04/2012 12:22 mirkoregge#2
Which D2NT do you use? Etal? Muddys? Post your problem in the right topic please.
03/04/2012 12:23 khorena5#3
post in the respective bot thread. you're not giving us any information.
03/04/2012 14:06 thekesho#4
i am sorry for the bad placement of my question. i have now moved it to what i think is the right topic.

it was/is muddy's d2nt

sry again.