Alchemy trics

10/10/2008 22:23 viol3x#1
Do some one does how to get a high + on your weapon?
Were is the perfect location for Alchemy?
Help me please:D
10/10/2008 22:32 Eckoro#2
There is really no tricks or glitches its just patience really and chance. To increase your chance purcahse premium, gives you 10% more chance of achieving success, get astal and immortal on your weapon increases chance even more.

Be prepared to spend a couple of million on buying weapon elixers, but you can gain alot more profit espicially if it was an SOS
10/11/2008 07:43 HaGsTeR#3
i know a way to get +3-+5 (without lucky powder) without failing =) isnt that hard
10/11/2008 07:48 lynxz#4
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
i know a way to get +3-+5 (without lucky powder) without failing =) isnt that hard
Yeah.. its called random luck. I've gone 1-> 6 without lucky powders.. failed 7 WITH lucky.. So needless to say its pure 100% luck.. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. most the time it doesn't actually.. sro alchemy can be your best friend or worst nightmare. In any event stop acting like you know any trick cuz there's NO trick to plussing items in silkroad. I played that game since early 70 cap and I have 2 fully farmed 90's (that were 90 and maxed 4 weeks after uncap)..
10/11/2008 18:20 Babycakes9#5
I tried +3 on my lv32 bow W/ lucky powders.


+1 Success!
+2 Success!
+3 Failed.

+1 Success!
+2 Failed.

+1 Success
+2 Success
+3 Success!


It is just plain luck
10/11/2008 18:26 skabel#6
well i have failed only one time on +3 (havent tryed more)
10/11/2008 19:38 add3#7
It is no such thing as a trick to get it +5+6+7+8+9+10 etc.

IT IS PURE LUCK!!!!!!!! SO NO MORE TALKING ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!
10/14/2008 22:47 HaGsTeR#8
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxz View Post
Yeah.. its called random luck. I've gone 1-> 6 without lucky powders.. failed 7 WITH lucky.. So needless to say its pure 100% luck.. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't.. most the time it doesn't actually.. sro alchemy can be your best friend or worst nightmare. In any event stop acting like you know any trick cuz there's NO trick to plussing items in silkroad. I played that game since early 70 cap and I have 2 fully farmed 90's (that were 90 and maxed 4 weeks after uncap)..


ive played since isro came out... btw im not talking about a hiding spot or such thing... u can actually hack it... its not rlly hack but its a trick / bug you can do with a program... i made +10 on sos lvl 24 glavie today and failed +11... from +4..

+5 Success!
+6 Success!
+7 Success! whas outside dw blinging a lil whaited about 3-4 hours before i try again

+8 Success!
+9 Success! went outside dw to bling again

+10 Success! got rlly happy

+11 Fail! destroyed =P
10/15/2008 00:03 Eckoro#9
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagahaga View Post
ive played since isro came out... btw im not talking about a hiding spot or such thing... u can actually hack it... its not rlly hack but its a trick / bug you can do with a program... i made +10 on sos lvl 24 glavie today and failed +11... from +4..

+5 Success!
+6 Success!
+7 Success! whas outside dw blinging a lil whaited about 3-4 hours before i try again

+8 Success!
+9 Success! went outside dw to bling again

+10 Success! got rlly happy

+11 Fail! destroyed =P
If there was such a bug or program, dont you think everyone would have =
+10's.

Highest ever known +13
Rumored +14
10/15/2008 06:01 theoneofgod#10
Well that was weird.

I've been getting way too many elixirs recently, my plan was to +7 something without astral for the first time.. so I got some shield elixirs and went for it

+0 Euro Shield Lv85.. just bought it, not good stats at all. Immo2 though.

So i'm there fusing getting nowhere, finally +4 , shit It failed..

It get's to +5 , so I go and buy a steady stone...

What do I do? Yes I attempt to +6 It without lucky powder, oops shit, and It went to +6... I was pretty shocked, so I closed the alchemy window for 1 minute, re-opened, and +7 It with lucky powder.. that's some weird shit.
10/16/2008 20:48 _FritteBoy_#11
Dudes i made +15 today oO whitout lucky powder!!!! isnt that cool?!!? The guys that can show up print screens that they made +9-11 that guys i will belive. but to try +10? who would even do that :S same shine not big diff in dmg only waste of LOTS of gold. i would do it if i was going to quit...
so please just stop lie about your "alchemy sucess"
10/16/2008 21:04 theoneofgod#12
kudos to _FritteBoy_

who said +ing is about the shine? its the damage/defense!!!!

basically you just said a +3 isn't much stronger than a +7.
10/17/2008 18:04 _slimshady_#13
if we told u all the secrets, everyone would have +5 +7 weapons and they would be less rare so i couldnt sell them for as much....shhhhh
10/18/2008 22:36 sahlean89#14
i`ve made a shield lvl 76+7!!!first time i made it +5 then after 2 weeks i made it +6 and after 1 day +7:X:X:X !!!!love sro in this times!!! no astral no immortal no steady!!!
10/18/2008 22:43 Eckoro#15
Nice dude you must be lucky. I didnt find sos for like 5 accounts, then on my newish account, i found them often. Then found a sosun bow on uranus and theres not that many sosuns