[Question]5518 Albetros Source

03/03/2012 15:12 Luisa143#1
Hi guys!
As some of you guys know, I started on creating a Conquer P-server recently.. using Albetros Source (Thanks to Pro4never):handsdown:

But still I got lots to learn about creating a p-server :o
I got lots of Question and I hope lots of good guys help me out with it :)
I somehow manage to make it inside the game, but I encountered lots of things that arent working.:(

Question:
*How do I add Tower and Fan on Albetros Source and In-game?
*How do I remove the the Quest In-game?
*How do I add Items on Shopping Mall?
*How do I fix the reborn system?
*How do I make the NPC works? (Blacksmith,Pharmacist,Armorer,etc..)
*How do I change the Game Rates and Add Cps Drops?
*How can I use Level 140 weapon? (It says Unable to use item)

Please answer as much as you know :handsdown:

I'll post more once I remember the other, Thanks Alot!:)
03/03/2012 15:52 pro4never#2
Q: How do I add Tower and Fan on Albetros Source and In-game?
A: I purposely disabled them. I posted information on how to re-add them in the FAQ thread if you read through it some. The short version is you need to go to Calculations/items/equipment.cs (I think) and find the ID>>Slot calculation. Fan/tower are commented out. Remove comments and it will work.


Q: How do I remove the the Quest In-game?
A: Quests are not coded. Simply remove the response to the quest packet and it will hopefully not send them. Not sure as I've never done it. We were just structuring the packet

Q: How do I add Items on Shopping Mall?
A: Edit emoneyshop.ini clientside and server side to add new items to mall. Then edit the database for itemtype and edit the cpprice.

Q: How do I fix the reborn system?
A: Code it. Reborn is not coded in the source at all. I wrote some very useful methods for handling reborn... you just need to write an npc and handle skill paths really.

Q: How do I make the NPC works? (Blacksmith,Pharmacist,Armorer,etc..)
A: Code them.

Q: How do I change the Game Rates and Add Cps Drops?
A: Server rates are inside the source. I feel like they are in kernel.cs but they may have been moved... just search for exp rate and you SHOULD be able to find it.

Q: How can I use Level 140 weapon? (It says Unable to use item)
A: What item you trying to equip? You're sure you're level 140 with correct stats and job? They worked in all my tests but possible we changed something in later updates...


Note: you could have just as easily put this in the FAQ thread so other users could have their questions answered at the same time <_<
03/03/2012 16:51 Luisa143#3
Sorry but actually I'm very noob about this, I'm just creating a Server so I can place it at my Internet Cafe. Just a Lan Version of Conquer :)

Please explain thing's to me in the most easiest way :handsdown:

Here are the answers I don't understand, sorry for being s2pid :(

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post

Q: How do I remove the the Quest In-game?
A: Quests are not coded. Simply remove the response to the quest packet and it will hopefully not send them. Not sure as I've never done it. We were just structuring the packet
-Where can I remove the responce packet?
-Where is it Located?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Q: How do I add Items on Shopping Mall?
A: Edit emoneyshop.ini clientside and server side to add new items to mall. Then edit the database for itemtype and edit the cpprice.
-How and where can I edit the database?
-Is Itemtype.dat located on the Client?
-how do I make the item available in Shopping Mall?

PS: I can see all Items in ShoppingMall , but all of them cannot be buy (Except for Scroll and Garment)
:(


Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Q: How do I fix the reborn system?
A: Code it. Reborn is not coded in the source at all. I wrote some very useful methods for handling reborn... you just need to write an npc and handle skill paths really.
-Where and how can I code it?
-how can I write and npc and Handle skill path?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Q: How do I make the NPC works? (Blacksmith,Pharmacist,Armorer,etc..)
A: Code them.
-how do I code them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Q: How can I use Level 140 weapon? (It says Unable to use item)
A: What item you trying to equip? You're sure you're level 140 with correct stats and job? They worked in all my tests but possible we changed something in later updates...
-Yeah, I'm lvl 140 and my job is correct also my stats are 1k on everything. Idk why but I can't weild high level weapons
03/03/2012 17:28 pro4never#4
You need to learn C# in order to program the source. There's really no way around learning at least basic programming skills unless you want to just pay someone to do the work for you.

The npcs are done in python as external files but can also be done inside the source as C# (whichever is preferred)